North Carolina
Options

Music Playlists

Hey ladies...

I am totally running out of time. I just sat down to start the music for the dinner and dancing portion of the wedding (delayed b/c my hard drive crashed on laptop and had to be rebuilt). Anyway....I don't have my playlists that I started months ago. All of that got lost. I also don't have the hundreds of songs I previously purchased on iTunes (not cool).

Can you pretty pretty please send me your songs lists or song suggestions. Right now I have 2 songs for dinner...and one for dancing. I am a mess!!!

sgreen13 at hotmail
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Music Playlists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Falling Slowly (Glen H.), Love in a coffeeshop (Landon Pigg), You are the best thing (Ray Mont.),  Under the Boardwalk, The Way you look tonight (Frank Sinatra or Michael Buble)

I feel so bad for you.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend in law school whose hard drive crashed, and she contacted ITunes and for some reason (don't know if she just talked them into it or if it is their policy) they replaced all her songs -- I think she argued that since she had already paid for the rights to them, she should get a new/free copy?  Anyway, just a thought - maybe you could contact ITunes and see what they say.  At the least they should beable to provide you a list of all the songs you had downloaded so you don't have to try to remember out of thin air!
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Google tells me that Beth's friend had the right idea.  itunes will replace your previously downloaded songs one time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards