Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: AW Thursday

• MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:ee91f326-9f7c-461c-be7b-85668ee47c1bPost:4a3a761d-1fa6-4bdf-962e-acabc8c58bfa">AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]100 Days!
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

YAY! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:ee91f326-9f7c-461c-be7b-85668ee47c1bPost:4a3a761d-1fa6-4bdf-962e-acabc8c58bfa">AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]100 Days!
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay!  </div>
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda - this is where it gets exciting!

On another note - We are going to do a "day-after" session!  But we're doing it with P31eleven Photography and I AM PUMPED.  She shot a friend's wedding a couple weeks ago and I am so impressed!  And yay!  I get some better shots and portraits of us, and I have a big 'ol wall to put one on.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Amanda-those 100 days will be up before you know it!!! You're getting so close!!

I'm excited for Sunday! Can't wait to get airbrushed for the first time! :-)
  • bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my invites we sent out :) and people are already calling, texting and facebooking that they got them :) yay

i found the vases we're going to be using for the sand ceremony. and i found the sand. now i just need to find the mixing vase? if that's what you call it. the one i originally bought apparently is WAY too small lol.

it's starting to get REALLY close....and there's still a crap more to do!
  • anglcakes7anglcakes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    100 days for me, too! 
  • edited December 2011

Congrats Girls!!

Good luck finding the vase. Where have you been looking? Just take it one thing at a time.

• edited December 2011
    Bigbabyface- I got my vases from dollar tree and they worked with the larger one I had perfectly.

After losing my baker, I have some really good options ahead of me. At least I get to do some more cake tastings :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ee91f326-9f7c-461c-be7b-85668ee47c1bPost:f5bf30a2-340b-4ad4-a57b-76b111f5a797">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Girls!! Good luck finding the vase. Where have you been looking? Just take it one thing at a time.
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]
    ummm, a few places. hobby lobby and dollar trees have been my more frequent stops. also like walmart, ross, and places like that.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ee91f326-9f7c-461c-be7b-85668ee47c1bPost:2f602ead-4c16-48f1-ba0b-94337758017b">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bigbabyface- I got my vases from dollar tree and they worked with the larger one I had perfectly. Posted by nancylusk[/QUOTE]

that's where i got 4 of the 5 i need! we are having the mothers included in the sand ceremony. so we have 4 vases for sand, i just need to find the 5th for all the sand to go into. which is hard because i need to find one that either has a lid or preferrably a cork.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ee91f326-9f7c-461c-be7b-85668ee47c1bPost:ecc07979-54b7-47fb-be7f-a4b8dfe31ad6">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday : ummm, a few places. hobby lobby and dollar trees have been my more frequent stops. also like walmart, ross, and places like that. In Response to Re: AW Thursday : that's where i got 4 of the 5 i need! we are having the mothers included in the sand ceremony. so we have 4 vases for sand, i just need to find the 5th for all the sand to go into. which is hard because i need to find one that either has a lid or preferrably a cork.
    Posted by bigbabyface[/QUOTE]

OH OK! I misunderstood. I saw a heart shaped vase with a cork (I think) on a little metal stand in the bridal section at Michaels for 24.99 plus you can use a 40% off coupon :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ee91f326-9f7c-461c-be7b-85668ee47c1bPost:4d2bec23-ecfd-4e9d-9309-5300e059f2ff">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday : OH OK! I misunderstood. I saw a heart shaped vase with a cork (I think) on a little metal stand in the bridal section at Michaels for 24.99 plus you can use a 40% off coupon :)
    Posted by nancylusk[/QUOTE]

yeah i saw that! at davids bridal maybe? for $45. and hobby lobby for $45. i was at michaels yesterday and they didnt have them :( i might have to try another one
  • 1fwdarlin1fwdarlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats ladies with 100 days left! I imagine time will just fly.

I finally picked out a wedding band I like! We had looked and looked but I hadn't been able to find one to fit the unique idea I had in my head. Suprisingly the one I chose is a wrap which I didn't think I would like at all. Unfortunately, we have to pay for the whole thing before they will order it (we've only paid half so far). The annoyance of having to special order a ring. I'm so excited though!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-100?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ee91f326-9f7c-461c-be7b-85668ee47c1bPost:946918ac-fbaa-4f92-8ef8-2b9e2d50bd30">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW Thursday : yeah i saw that! at davids bridal maybe? for $45. and hobby lobby for $45. i was at michaels yesterday and they didnt have them :( i might have to try another one
    Posted by bigbabyface[/QUOTE]

I will keep an eye out for it. I know for sure I saw it at the one in Mesquite when I was there Monday or Tuesday. Maybe you can call ahead?

If you are saw it at hobby lobby it should be half off when they do their bridal event next time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the AWs ladies! :)

I got offered a job selling wedding gowns this week after helping a Knottie try some on.  I found that rather flattering and fun :D

Not much else here other than I finished designing our kid's book for the goodie bags at the reception.  Mock up here: Clicky
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    50 days for me tomorrow (gulp). haha

This weekend is gonna be full-on wedding prep. Invite making, tux rental, centerpiece mockups, and more (oh my!).

Oh yeah, we signed our lease for our apt in Coppell. We have to wait until the day after the hm is over (Oct 1st) to move in, but I can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards