Wedding Classifieds
Options

Items for Sale after wedding - Mason Jars/Burlap Linens

I have tons of items to sale after our wedding May 19th, wanted to go ahead and list everything and try to sell right after wedding. Here are the items. If you are interested email me at akhors21@students.campbellsville.edu

125 Blue WIlliow China Dishes & Bowls
15 Blue Williow Tea pots
25 Black Shepherd Hooks
350 Ball Mason Jars - Every Size
150 Mason Jar Mugs w/ Handles
15 White Burlap Custom Made Linens - 120' - fits 5' tables and is floor length
7 White Burlap Table Lines - Fit 8 Ft. Tables
7 White Burlap Table Lines - Fits 6 Ft Tables
125 Ball Jam Quilted Jars
125 White Burlap Napkins that Match Table Linens
45 Mini Mason Jar Salt n Pepper Shakers
20 Tall Clear Milk Glass Vases
Stained Wood Wagon - It fits two kids in it (we using it for our flower girls) we bought it from miniwagons.com

Here are some pictures of the items we have for sale

Re: Items for Sale after wedding - Mason Jars/Burlap Linens

• Options
    Hi! Is the wagon still available? Thanks! Kerry
  • Options
    Yes the wagon is available.  We are using it for are upcoming wedding May 19th, so if your wedding is after that we can hold it for you if you would like it.  It fits 2 kids inside, and is decorated on the outside with vine, it is stained wood.  if you want to see pictures of it you can go to www.miniwagons.com that is where we purchased it from. We bought it for 350.00 but are willing to sell for atleast half the price.
  • Options
    Are the mason jars still available(all of them with cups with handles/large and small) along with the salt and pepper shakers? Also how much for the china? Where are you located? :) my e-mail is Rice308@hotmail.com. I am interested in all.
  • Options
    I have pretty much the same question as Jess.  My emailed is jwhitlow@halifax.k12.va.us
  • Options
    Located in Louisville, KY
  • Options
    Hi!
    Are the milk jug vases avail?!?! I am getting married one year from you :-) 5/18/13!

Please email me prices and pics, please! photobystacey@aol.com

Alos some prices on the jars too...but mostly interested in the milk jug vases
  • Options
    how much for 150-200 mason jars? sastrate@aim.com
  • Options
    hi i was wondering what all you still had avaible if anything. my email is
    fairydust1017@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Hey! 
    Im about 2 1/2 hours outside of Louisville and would definitely be interested in your mason jars and burlap table linens. Im not getting married until november so anytime you would be available after your wedding I would love to look at what you have left. 
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    Hi!

I'd love to know if the wagon is still available and the price of the Ball mason jars and quilted jars.

Thanks!

• Options
    I am interested in the burlap tablecloths.  Can you email me more information i.e. price and size?   Are they spot-free?

Thanks!
    Patty
    patty@eddocs.com
  • Options
    Hello!

I am interested in purchasing your burlap linens- particularly the 120's. Can you please email me asap if they are available at eileen@revivemarketinggroup.com ?

thank you!!

Eileen
  • Options
    Hi, Congrats on getting married! Fare the mason jars and mason jar mugs avliabe still? Thank you Jen
  • Options
    va6323va6323 member
    First Comment
    Can you please tell me what is still available? Would love the burlap tablecloths and a few more items.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards