Retro and Vintage Weddings

DIY's PIB

Hi Ladies,
 I finished our favors and our centerpieces came together!! Pics in my bio!

Re: DIY's PIB

• they look nice! i love your table numbers- i just ordered mason jars for my centerpieces and table numbers to do something similar! :)

what size mason jars were your numbers?

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • So Cute :-) I've seen your bio before and I just love the fabric you used....such a great idea!!!
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2010

great job,I like the way your going to decorate those tables.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Ladies! Graceful Meadow-I think they were quart size.
  • where did you order the mason jars from?  i'm looking for some...but i want to get them as cheap as possible!!
    Photobucket
  • I love the fabric under the centerpiece tying everything together! Geeze when I see your completed list I feel like I will never finish. Congrats!
  • mrs ryan - i ordered mine from ace hardware - dont know if you have any near you, but i ordered them online (cheapest i could find for the 1/2 gallon size i was looking for) and they ship them for free to their stores. :) i should be getting them within the next few weeks! :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • I got all of my mason jars from thrift stores.  I also bought some from a fellow local knottie!! Be careful though, some I paid $7 for. Others I found for $2 or $3!! You can definitely look at the grocery store, too, they sell them there in boxes (at my store they are in the "bulk" aisle.  Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards