California-Los Angeles

blossom blue photography

Hey all, has anyone used or know anyone who has used Blossom Blue Photography??  I am still looking, don't even have a venue yet, lol, but I am curious, she was recommended by a singer chic...  Was wondering your thoughts...  Let me know, Also, do you know any wonderful photographers, not too expensive, maybe under $2000, from Long Beach or even like Temecula area???  Let me know, thanks everyone!!!  :) 

B

Re: blossom blue photography

• edited December 2011
    Hi there B!

Congrats on your big day!!!  I have not used blossom blue photography however, I was recommended by a friend to use Chris Holt Photography (www.choltphotography.com)  They are a wonderful husband and wife duo that are just so attentive to everything that we need and I can't wait till our big day.  You should contact them and see if they are available for your big day.  I know you wont be sorry.

good luck with evverything!

• kimbo1781kimbo1781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I haven't heard of Blossom Blue photography but I booked with Mark Martinez Photography and I think hes based out of Long Beach, or somewhere near cuz his area code is 562. It was under 2000, right in my budget :) Happy planning!
  • Hi,

I just signed on here to find other vendors for my wedding and saw you mentioned Blossom Blue Photography...i already met with them, as well as other photographer's, for my wedding in September. And let me just say the others i met with (whom shall remain nameless) were nowhere near as personable, generous, creative and professional as the team at Blossom Blue Photography. I am highly considering going with them - it's a free consultation, you've got nothing to lose...so just contact them and meet with them and see if it's a best fit for you. By the way, i am still looking for some music, who is the singer you know, and is she any good? Thanks
  • edited December 2011
    My husband and I used Blossom Blue Photography for our wedding and they were AMAZING! I put up my review in The Knot's community wedding boards here:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_official-vendor-reviews

It's kind of near the bottom of the first page - it was posted on June 19. I'll copy it here though so you don't have to go searching for it. :-)

Our wedding was May 14, 2011:

Miranda and her team at Blossom Blue went above and beyond our wildest dreams, snapping away during our ceremony while we barely even noticed their presence. During our formals – and during the fun beach shots we took with our bridal party - they were so engaging and attentive, suggesting attractive compositions, using areas of our venue that we hadn’t even made note of and making us all feel comfortable and relaxed in front of their cameras. Miranda made sure to beautifully and artistically capture all our special moments in such a sweet and touching way. She truly captured the feel and mood and absolute joyfulness of the day expertly! We couldn’t be more pleased!

And did I mention what a sweetheart Miranda herself is? She’s just wonderful to work with and truly loves what she does – and it shows! The passion she has for photography – and the genuine care for the people she is photographing - is evident in every single shot she takes! I would highly recommend her to my closest friends and family! She simply is the BEST!

www.blossombluephotography.com

Here's a little presentation of photographs and video clips she put together for us if you'd like to see a sample of her amazing work:

http://youtu.be/Cwz6yButelA

I hope this helps for anyone considering using Miranda and her team. Oh, The song being played in the Youtube video is a song (The Girl in the Sea by No More Kings) which my husband played on concertina and sang to me at our reception. The YouTube video presentation was not something we even requested, Miranda and her people put it together as a surprize for us. It's sweet little unexpected things like that which still bring happy tears to my eyes. I think anyone who uses Blossom Blue Photography will be very glad they did. <3

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello B.

My husband & I used Blossom Blue for our enagagement photos and wedding in July.  We could not be more pleased with the results of our photos and album... they're breathtaking!!!  From the consultation, to the wedding, to our contacts afterwards our experience with the entire Blossom Blue team was so professional and personable.  Our photos really captured the spirit of who we are as a couple, and that's because Miranda, the photographer, took time to get to know us.  She thinks outside of the box and sees details, and photo opportunities we never could have dreamed of.  Our photos are a mixture of traditional and unique, just what we wanted.  Actually, one of the most fun and memorable parts of our wedding day was the photo shoot!  We can't stop looking at our pictures.

Also, if a family is in your future, checkout Blossom Blue for baby photos.  So beautiful!!!  I can't recommend Blossom Blue enough. Miranda will definitely be our photogragher for life.

P.
  • If you want gorgeous pictures, pick Blossom Blue Photography. I used Blossom Blue Photography for my wedding and have no regrets. I was so lucky to have found Miranda she is truly amazing. Miranda and her team were wonderful; they created wonderful memories for my husband and I. They even photographed our cocktail napkins and other minor details I work so hard on for weeks everything was captured beautifully. Just to give you and idea of how helpful and great Miranda is many of my husbands guest thought she was my sister...
  • did not use them we are using jason@jasonchristopher.com he is a fashion photog and I mean high fashion but he does weddings.  I mean crazy beautiful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards