Christian Weddings

QOTD's

If anyone wants to start them without me, please feel free. I don't always get to the computer first thing in the morning and I sometimes have a hard time coming up with new, fun questions!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: QOTD's

• Haha, I'm so glad you said this. I've been meaning to ask if I would be ok if I started a question one day. Didn't want to step on any toes. Hmm, now to do some brainstorming.....
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_qotds-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:8111dbfd-5637-4543-82d9-8ab33d237b06Post:e4d5e821-fa95-4672-a421-79b3ae71c7f1">Re: QOTD's</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, I'm so glad you said this. I've been meaning to ask if I would be ok if I started a question one day. Didn't want to step on any toes. Hmm, now to do some brainstorming.....
    Posted by RachelBFMD[/QUOTE]

<div>please feel free to! I work crazy hours and don't always get a chance to come here first thing in the morning so if you get a chance to post a QOTD, I would greatly a appreciate it!</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards