New Jersey

videographer

Hi Ladies,

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, I went back three pages and didnt see it - but there is alot of info on here and I am sorry I missed it and I am also sorry that I didnt start using this site sooner, lol.

Did anyone use or know anything about the following companies:
Rikki starr for DJ and video
The Pros for video
Stage Door in Oak Ridge for Video
1-2 Remember Studios in Franklin for video

Thanks in advance for any info!
Lisa
M-43 DOR (FSH 20 AMH 0.16, AFC 4-6) Endo stage III DH-42 (low everything)
TTC #1 unofficially since 6/09, officially since 10/10
6/11 RE testing,rt tube blocked with hydro, 8/11 lap surgery rt tl
IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
12/2/11 began accupuncture; Break in Dec. Next cycle anticipated in Jan.
PAIF/SAIF Welcome

Re: videographer

• edited December 2011

Not sure where your having your reception, but I am probably going to use 1-2 Remember Studios. He is very familiar with my church which is a plus and his work is really great and modern. I know nothing about Rikki Star, but I did see him at a bridal show and I just didnt fine him impressive. The weird photo on his business cards of him skydiving or whatever just seemed odd to me and turned me off- haha.

Another good videographer in the same area as these guys is Creative Video Concepts out of Andover.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks! I have a call out to 1-2 studio based on your PM so I will see what happens.  I thought the same thing about Starr's card lol but my cousin used him years ago and liked him but I was hoping for a more recent review.
    IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
    IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • edited December 2011
    The Pros seem to have the best price, which makes sense since they seem to be more of a big bos, multiple location place but I am worried without hearing from someone who actually used them.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the videographer from 1-2 Remember Studios, he does great work and everyone raves about him.
    Photobucket
  • Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Unique Video...they seem to have great quality and are reasonably priced.
  • uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_videographer-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:87a352ba-1ad5-4323-b60a-85c404fe2f49Post:e3e5eb35-cf70-4310-bea0-d753f6d89737">Re: videographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Pros seem to have the best price, which makes sense since they seem to be more of a big bos, multiple location place but I am worried without hearing from someone who actually used them.
    Posted by njpabzy[/QUOTE]

<div>The Pros don't tend to get great reviews here.  They're known to be kind of a jack of all trades, master of none deal -- which when you're dealing with more artistic stuff like photos and videos, isn't necessarily what you want to go for....</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the replies!
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards