Virginia-Richmond

bridal boot camp?

hey ladies! I want to know if anyone has done a bridal boot camp here in Richmond? I'd like some opinions, I don't want to loose weight, just get like my arms and tummy tone but I don't know anything about working out or going to the gym!! the two I found are 

and

any thoughts? has anyone done a boot camp? anyone else in the area offer one? 

Re: bridal boot camp?

• lizstill13lizstill13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm too cheap to pay for the gym, so I'm doing a bridal bootcamp workout I found online

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/weight-loss/plans/wedding/bridal-bootcamp-workout/

It's designed for losing weight, but I can tell you after the first workout all my muscle were screaming at me, so I definitely think it will help tone too. All you need is 5-15lb dumbells.
  • luckyme502luckyme502 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't take part in anything with the words boot camp. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • edited December 2011
    lizstill - you have way more discipline than me! the thing is I would never do it! I wish I would, but I would need to go somewhere on a set schedule with someone so i would actually get things done. Sitting at home trying to do it would just result in me doing a million other things besides working out! 
  • edited December 2011
    I do Whit's Bridal Bootcamp (styles fitness) and I really like it. The crowd of girls is great, and we work pretty hard. It is really nice to only have to motivate yourself a few times a week- the rest you can go do this! I would say VERY worth the money. You will def see toning results!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards