Pennsylvania

Do NOT use Artek Photography

I am writing this hoping that I can save someone the devestation that I'm experiencing, DO NOT USE ARTEK PHOTOGRAPHY in Stroudsburg PA! He hardly returned emails/phone calls before my wedding 8-19-11(should have been my first clue!) and now will not return anything! I have not been able to contact him at all and have not ordered any of my wedding pictures! Now my online gallery has been deleted! There have also been recent reviews posted on his website stating the same thing. I am so upset and do not know what to do :( Please save yourself the worry!

Re: Do NOT use Artek Photography

• That's so horrible someone would do that. Have you contacted the BBB? It may not be much but it's a start. If I were you, I'd show up in person and demand what you deserve and paid for.
    Good luck hun!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited January 2012
    I'm sorry to hear that .... That is terrible.
  • Contact the authorities ASAP- BBB and probably your attorney general
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • I also used Artek in May 2011...didn't get my pictures either...contacted the BBB and PA Attorney General, but they can't help.  They say I should go to an attorney, but I have a feeling he's not in the states anymore, so I'm not sure I want to spend the additional money just to find out he's in Poland for good...
  • From njcowgurl - An update on my Artek saga...it took almost 2 years, and I have only a few pictures of my wedding from friends, but at least I got all my money back from this idiot.  We sued him in small claims court for Monroe County for the entire amount we'd given him.  It took a long time for them to serve him, but they eventually did.  Of course, he never showed up for the court date, so we won by default.  He never paid the judgment, so we went for a Sheriff's sale, and they finally put a lien on his vehicle.  That was the point where he realized we weren't giving up, he had to pay everything we'd given him, plus court costs and sheriff's costs...everything we laid out we got back...just got the check yesterday.  I'm not happy...I'd rather have my pictures, and I don't know why he'd go to the bother of showing up, taking pictures, and not giving them to us!!...but at least he didn't get away scot-free.  You should sue him...you'll definitely win and maybe he'll realize people aren't just going to give up and let him get away with it...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards