• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

Is it Just me or

Do you feel like time is flying? I was trying to schedule times to meet with different florist to kinda start doing that before the holidays and i looked at my calender and realized that all my weekends are booked until FEB!! so now im like wooah when am i going to have time to do wedding stuff! its going to come so quickly!

Re: Is it Just me or

• Yeah, especially w/the holidays coming up it's going to be busy! And there won't be as much time to plan on the weekends.

There's so much to do just before the end of the year...ahhh!

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My problem isn't planning the weekends...it's finding a weekend when I don't have to work!
  • Yea! I know what you mean! With 3 jobs and school I am so busy. I am hoping with the holidays that I will at least have some Saturdays open, otherwise I am booked up until July! EEEK!
  • 302 days for me. *sigh* its going to go by so fast. i had dinner with my MOH and she surprised me with a gift, hair and make up people for the day of. so thats one less thing for me lol
    Anniversary
  • i just looked at my ticker and freaked out when it said 9 mths. literally i screamed
    Anniversary
  • I cannot wait believe how much time has gone by. FI and I have been engaged for almost a year.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I couldn't agree more.  Not doing a whole lot of planning until after the holidays.  Time is flying by! (and I love it...not gonna lie)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2011-weddings_just-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:648Discussion:435528df-7304-443d-8bf2-3337797e9e75Post:88ca6361-644d-4c33-a2b3-4c6882bf9a86">Re: Is it Just me or</a>:
    [QUOTE]My problem isn't planning the weekends...it's finding a weekend when I don't have to work!
    Posted by sevatipari[/QUOTE]

WORD!!! I hate retail and working on weekends...it screws up everything!

I know people said time will fly bye..but seriouslly this fast?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards