Not Engaged Yet

Train Wreck on Just Engaged...

The post is called "Frustrated".  Her FI proposed to her but refuses to announce it out of fear of his mother's reaction.

Enjoy.

Re: Train Wreck on Just Engaged...

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    That wasn't so bad. . . just weird.
  • edited December 2011
    I still can't understand why she doesn't get the points I was trying to make to her on there. He wasn't answering WHY... he was coming up with alternatives. That whole thing is a train wreck. They obviously shouldn't be getting married.
    Anniversary
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    edited December 2011
    Shoes, your response to that thread cracked me up. You have a way with words.
  • edited December 2011

I saw this one yesterday and it just screams "RED FLAG". I mean it makes no sense to me. If he is mature enough to propose and get married then he needs to be mature enough to tell that to mommy.

• AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Lol. Yeah I remember reading that yesterday. I'll have to go read the replies.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DTMFA?

You guys better play nice, or play fast.  $5 says that thread is closed before I get off work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_train-wreck-just-engaged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:76ad5bc4-c3c4-4d97-9ae0-db9ffeffb516Post:18aa2a5b-24a2-4a9c-b50b-b3b67e001421">Re: Train Wreck on Just Engaged...</a>:
    [QUOTE]DTMFA? You guys better play nice, or play fast.  $5 says that thread is closed before I get off work.
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

I've got $5 on that too, considering what the mod has closed before.

I wasn't expecting OP to come back and answer things, so that's a plus.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• edited December 2011
    Yeah it is only a matter of time before future-mrs saddles up her white horse to save this girl from being flamed...

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    edited December 2011
    Well, I learned a new acronym today. I'm surprised the thread was still open when I looked.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh come on, obviously DTMFA stands for Dump the Moronic Fool Already... Innocent
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards