Just Engaged and Proposals

E-ring cut...

2»

Re: E-ring cut...

• edited June 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_e-ring-cut?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:683Discussion:79da9c07-1ae5-4983-8891-92c85bff6c00Post:01dc0381-2f5c-4e0b-a2bf-cfd094851d4f">Re: E-ring cut...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The fact that you're worrying about what cut to get over your marriage to your FH shows where your priorities are.
    Posted by butterflies51908@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

Wow! That was a little rude. I've been with my FH for 6 years now and we have two kids, so I know where my priorities are. I don't wear that much jewelry, so my FH really wants me to pick out something that I will really like since I will be wearing it for the rest of my life. I've told him to surprise me, but he insists that I go with him to pick it out. My post it just a curiousity of what others have and like. I know it all comes down to me trying it on and seeing what works for me.
  • Ignore butterflies.  She's conducting social experiments on other boards in an effort to insult other members. 
  • I have a cushion cut and love it, but it really depends on you personal preference. I second the suggestion to check out the 'bling board' on PriceScope!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards