September 2013 Weddings

FFFC

It's Friday! Time to spill your vents and confessions!
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FFFC

• I'm getting next to no work done today because I'm distracted by pretty wedding things...
  • mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_fffc-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:7913afdb-6a9d-4e09-ad7b-895ce3af9076Post:9ff17fa8-023d-4724-a124-9b805b759ea6">Re: FFFC</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting next to no work done today because I'm distracted by pretty wedding things...
    Posted by BostonGIrl4732[/QUOTE]

<div>You go, girl. Today is my last day of freedom after my boss has been gone for 2 weeks. I'm soaking it in!</div>
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am leaving for vacation in less then 4 hours and have offically checked out mentally.  All I plan on doing is prepping my desk so my boss and coworkers  can find anything they need without having to rummage through my desk (which really pisses me off).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mine's a frustrated vent...I am putting off buying a new car until next year when my student loans are paid off and the wedding is near if not over. I live 3 miles from work so barely use my car which will be 10 years old in November (I bought it brand new). Last month I took it to the dealerfor some recall repairs and had an emissions light on so I asked them to check out. he told me something about the lines from the battery needing to be repaired and that my car wouldn't pass inspection with a light on (which I found out later is crap). he also told me I had a breaklight out (which I also found out later was crap because FI followed me to drop the car off and he said I did not have a break light out). Anyway all these repairs cost me $500. I do not want to be spilling any money into this car as I'm going to be getting rid of if in less than a year. And now....the flippin' light is BACK ON!!!! I'm so aggravated!!
    I am not taking it in again. the light indicates that perhaps I'm not getting the most miles for my fuel but like I said I drive 6 miles a day and an occasional extra 10 when I go to the mall. I get gas once a month. Otherwise the car runs just fine.

Thanks for listening. Embarassed
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am thinking about leaving my job but not sure if I will be able to sit at with LO all day everyday...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards