New York-Long Island

Bachelorette party ideas

I'm trying to think of something to do for my bachelorette party- I was thinking of doing one of those scavenger hunts, but I don't know where to start looking.  Does anyone have any fun ideas to do in the city?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette party ideas

• I don't know about scavenger hunts, but one of my friends did her b-party at the "Awesome 80s Prom" (I don't know the website, but if you Google it you should find it pretty easily) and it was a really good time.

I did go to one where we did a "scavenger hunt," but it was out of state, so not really useful in NYC.  The MOH just printed a generic "bachelorette scavenger hunt" list off of the internet and we followed it while bar-hopping,  It was also a good time.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Awesome 80's prom is fun but when I went to to it, only 3 girls out of like 25 were dressed up 80's- I mean it was fun, but it's more fun if everyone kind of dresses the part.

You could always do a certain activity and incorporate a scavenger hunt into it somehow. Like if you did wineries, and do some kind of winery hunt.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • go to cityhunt.org  This is where I did a friends Bachlorette party... honestly, it was the BEST IDEA EVER!  We had the best time!! HTH!
  • We are going to the east wind for a spa weekend. After all the wedding planning I just want to relax. It is beautiful and one of my favorite places to be.
  • I don't know much about scavenger hunts, but clubs can be a fun way to go. If you want to go the clubbing route, generally Meat Packing District has the highest concentration of happening and dancey clubs (Tenjune, RDV, Gunbar, Cielo, etc) on any given day of the week. As a word of caution - while alot of fun, those clubs can also be more of a hassle to get into with long lines and cover charges, not to mention the expensive drinks once you get in. I'd advise you to go with a club promoter who can help provide a smoother experience by getting you past lines for free and provide deals on drinks (often free!). I used this group nycwhiterabbit.com for one of their RDV events and found it to be great, although there are lots of other groups out there who can also help your experience. Good luck and have fun! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards