Snarky Brides

Speaking of place cards

I have the adults figured out, but I want to do something special for the kids, yes, I am having a kid friendly wedding.  I am doing Disney Princess place cards for the girls, but what are boys into right now?  I am lost.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

And yes, I know the little boys probably won't care, but I just feel like doing something special. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide
"It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."

Re: Speaking of place cards

• FI's 4 year old nephew loves Toy Story and Cars.
  • I find that boys and girls alike are into this Justin Bieber fellow.
  • video games! Not sure which game though.

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • I'm not sure what the current popular thing  would be, but you could always go with something classic like matchbox cars or super heros. There is also always the   <insert random Japanese fad here> as an option.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_speaking-of-place-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c95a01a0-e39b-4962-8329-eca2dc7d2efePost:97a9d96c-44ae-445d-ab4c-b0fa6b8bb7f7">Re: Speaking of place cards</a>:
    [QUOTE]I find that boys and girls alike are into this Justin Bieber fellow.
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]

If you have Justin Bieber paraphernalia at your wedding God will smite you.  SMITE YOU.

I'd say go for Toy Story, or possibly ninjas.  Boys like ninjas.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Nugget, you make me want to incorporate a "hidden Bieber" theme into the wedding. Like at Disney World with the hidden Mickeys. The guest who finds the most hidden Biebers gets a coupon for a free Bieber haircut.
  • My daughter hates Justin Bieber, there will be no Justin Beiber or Twilight anything at my wedding or I would smite myself!

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    Batman, Superman, etc.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Super heros! Or other Disney characters like Goofy and Pluto...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_speaking-of-place-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:c95a01a0-e39b-4962-8329-eca2dc7d2efePost:0a37c3ac-1d9c-4e5f-8812-d8067485e25e">Re: Speaking of place cards</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nugget, you make me want to incorporate a "hidden Bieber" theme into the wedding. Like at Disney World with the hidden Mickeys. The guest who finds the most hidden Biebers gets a coupon for a free Bieber haircut.
    Posted by zippityb[/QUOTE]

God I hate his haircut.  Seriously, kid, get your hair out of your face. 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• I like the notion of cars or Toy Story.

What about sports stuff? Baseballs, basketballs and the like?
  • NINJAS.

• I like the sports idea. It is very general, and most boys like sports of some sort.

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Toy Story 3 would a huge hit for boys!
  • How to Train Your Dragon!!!!  Or Cars or Toy Story like others have said.

Also i love your hairdo. :)
    photo c5dc5e88-48f8-44ab-b391-57c945a2a7c9_zps31846873.jpg

Abigail and Emily born at 38w5d
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    "Two Babies, Two Boobies" - That's how I roll.
  • I vote for Ninjas or disney characters.  Or even better, give each little boy a place card with a chuck norris quote on it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I vote classic superheros or disney characters.
  • Ice Age and Monsters vs. Aliens are the current faves of my godson.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards