Utah

Help!!! Where to get my Bridals done in utah?

So I am going to get my Bridals done in April of 2011. I have no idea where to get some unique pictures taken? Any ideas?

Re: Help!!! Where to get my Bridals done in utah?

• KatyRoseMKatyRoseM member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What part of Utah?  Red Butte is beautiful if your in SLC, as are some of the historical buildings.  If your in Southern Utah the national parks would be amazing. 
  • edited December 2011
    Go to http://www.ciocophotography.com/ if you live near Salt Lake area. She does gorgeous bridals in wonderful locations.
  • edited December 2011
    I am in the SLC area. We did our engagements at Antelope Island. So i want something kind of different.Laughing
  • shauntae930shauntae930 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about at the state capital? I think its gorgeous. You do have to spend 10 dollars to take pictures there...at least inside. But I think its worth it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

there is always like a park with a jungle gym, im doing some there. and also im taking some on some train tracks. down some allyways and what not. hope it helps. :D happy planning.

• roobee1roobee1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good old Memory Grove, of course - or you could go up one of the canyons if you're not scared of dirt. :) (I am terrified of getting my dress dirty during bridals!)

Miller Bird Refuge
    Thanksgiving Pt
    Red Butte Gardens
    (the last 2 charge a hefty fee, though)

Hmm, will come back if I think of some more. I'm having mine done around the same time and have been trying to think of a cool, unique place. 
  • edited December 2011
    Have any of you been to Castle Park in Provo? just wondering what its like up there?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards