Texas-San Antonio
Options

Vendor reviews

Caterer: Caterall from New Braunfels, TX. Dora was amazing. She is a very nice woman who was very helpful when picking our menu. When the time came to eat our food, it was hot and delicious! They cooked the quesadillas on site so they were very fresh. She made a lot more than we needed but it was a very good thing because everyone went back for thirds! Everyone was happy with the food. The best part was they ask if we wanted them to cut our cake! And they did an AMAZING job doing that. I would give her a 5 of 5 stars :).

Cake:Sweet Architectures of San Antonio,. I went with these gals because my Aunt used to work with Daisy, the lady who did our cake. She took a picture I sent her off the knot and it was a spitting image of it! She had a variety of flavors to chose from and we decided to do yellow cake with Bavarian Creme filling, then a chocolate cake with the same filling and our top tier was red Velvet with the same filling. The cake was absolutely amazing. She couldn't find the right red (it was a deep, dark red) for the ribbon, but the color she used was very close to our colors. The cake itself was absolutely delish (It even tasted good inside my nose!). I would giive her a 5 out of 5 stars and I am for sure using her services again!

Venue: Schertz Civic Center. I can't remember who we worked with at the beginning, but from day one they've wanted to do nothing but help. They set up the hall we used perfectly. It was a little big for what we needed. They had our table covers on the tables and chair covers on the chairs. They just needed to be pressed, which is my only complaint. I would give them a 4 of 5 stars.

Photography: My friend, Stephanie. My only complaint about her is she showed up RIGHT before I was about to walk down the asile. I haven't seen the pictures yet. But knowing what she has shown me from her personal portfolio, I will be 100% happy with it no matter what. She came at the price of free, so I'm happy.

Re: Vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards