Nevada-Las Vegas

jasons deli

Any idea how much a sandwich platter for around 10 people would be? Do they provide plates, forks, napkins etc?? And is there a feww for delivery?

Trying to decide if its that big of a price difference from just picking up tray at the grocery store the morning of, id really rather not have to worry about someone getting there on time to get them and stuff.

Im still waiting to see if the flamingo catering services does something like this? Or maybe we can just pick up some sandwiches at the sandwich shop inside the flamingo?

Re: jasons deli

• i was debating between them and quizno's as well. i havent called jason's yet but i really like quizno's prices you can look up there catering menu  online, they have some yummy grilled flat bread subs. online it says jasons delivery fee is the same price no matter how much you purchase so im thinking its $15-25. but jason's does have really good reviews on yelp and here =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Not to be rude and just TRAMP in here... I don't know anything about Jason's deli but ... Earl of Sandwich is my FAV Vegas treat. 

They have catering... Just sayin'
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • I think Jimmy Johns can do a platter too and no delivery charge last time I checked. Their whole marketing campaign is based on super fast delivery.
  • I LOVE jimmy John's!! But im mad they got rid of the sprouts! I didn't even think of them!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_jasons-deli-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ee748963-20e4-452e-9b14-b00a45b63b8dPost:e69ae1b9-9ca3-487f-83a5-4ddc7cd90154">Re:jasons deli</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE jimmy John's!! But im mad they got rid of the sprouts! I didn't even think of them!
    Posted by gnc0988[/QUOTE]

Anyone know if id have any trouble getting a delivery to the flamingo? would they allow it or want us to use their catering?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_jasons-deli-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ee748963-20e4-452e-9b14-b00a45b63b8dPost:2c9be970-b29f-417f-84ae-a6604c6aee03">Re:jasons deli</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:jasons deli : Anyone know if id have any trouble getting a delivery to the flamingo? would they allow it or want us to use their catering?
    Posted by gnc0988[/QUOTE]

<div>I doubt it. Worse that happens is they have to self-park and meet someone at the elevators.</div>
  • I have to say I'm a big fan of Jason's.  They do include napkins and plasticware.  The thing is, their portions oare MASSIVE.  I ordered food for our entire bridal party and all vendors that had been on site that day using their "serves" figures and we ended up with about half the food left over uneaten.  So buy less than you'll actually need according to their website.  They also said if there's an issue delivering to the room we'd have to come and get it. however they not only delivered to the room, they delivered to my wife's room in THEHotel and my room in Mandalay; I gave a big tip for the inconvenience.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• That's good to know, I've read a few reviews that the portions are small and people werebt happy with it. We really only need enough for about 8 people so we will only need one platter, however I'd like to have it separated onto two platters....one for the guys room and one for the girls. I was going to order enough food for about 12 just in case
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_jasons-deli-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:ee748963-20e4-452e-9b14-b00a45b63b8dPost:7238edae-97f5-4c5f-a317-b30de574d0dd">Re: jasons deli</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have to say I'm a big fan of Jason's.  They do include napkins and plasticware.  The thing is, their portions oare MASSIVE.  I ordered food for our entire bridal party and all vendors that had been on site that day using their "serves" figures and we ended up with about half the food left over uneaten.  So buy less than you'll actually need according to their website.  They also said if there's an issue delivering to the room we'd have to come and get it. however they not only delivered to the room, they delivered to my wife's room in THEHotel and my room in Mandalay; I gave a big tip for the inconvenience.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

I agree with VG. I ordered a deluxe sandwich platter for 10 and a small nutty salad for one of my bridesmaids who is GF.  The total was less than around $95 and it probably would have fed more like 15-18 people. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_jasons-deli-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:ee748963-20e4-452e-9b14-b00a45b63b8dPost:7717a4d7-0a4d-46cf-b9f0-02568c5a5689">Re: jasons deli</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not to be rude and just TRAMP in here... I don't know anything about Jason's deli but ... Earl of Sandwich is my FAV Vegas treat.  <a href="http://www.earlofsandwichusa.com/media/45625/catering_general.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://www.earlofsandwichusa.com/media/45625/catering_general.pdf</a> They have catering... Just sayin'
    Posted by CandCWedding2013[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I agree. Earl of Sandwich is a must when I'm in Vegas (or Disney).  Thanks for the link, this is awesome.

</div>
  • I ordered our "getting ready" food through Jason's Deli. Because of the shooting all of our vendors were late, but our catering driver was on top of things. He called me when he was 3 minutes late and then called me when he was almost there. He called again when he was there.

He delivered the food up to the room and I ordered for the breakfast package for 12 people with fruits and coffee. We had left over because they sent big portions of bagels & croissants with sausage/bacon, egg, and cheese.

Total of everything including $5 delivery fee is $100 something change. Good deal and delicious.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards