Maryland

Recommendations for stores to look for Bridesmaid dresses

Need recommendations for stores in the Baltimore/Howard County/ Anne Arundel County area to shop for bridesmaid dresses. Looking for dresses for a June beach wedding, short dresses no gowns, giving the bridesmaids their choice of style of dress but all will be in the same color. Want to hear hear pros and cons about stores.
Thank you.

Re: Recommendations for stores to look for Bridesmaid dresses

• LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's always Davids and Alfred Angelo, if you want to go the less expensive roiute. Baltimore has a Bella Bridesmaid store (it's in Fells Point, I think?). We just hit up Nordstrom in Columbia for my MOH's dress. If you're not picky or worried, you could always wait until the end of prom season and score dresses for a steal on clearance.
  • edited December 2011
    We had a good experience at Columbia Bridal Boutique
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • seashells12seashells12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestions! We checked out David's Bridal in Glen Burnie and Columbia Bridal Boutique. We went with Columbia Bridal Boutique. It had more choices of chiffon dresses.
  • If you haven't already bought your dresses, I would recommend calling Chrissy O Bridal in New Jersey to see if they can beat whatever price you found. My dresses were $199 at Alfred Angelo but I was able to order them from Chrissy O for $129. AND I only paid $20 to ship all 3 to me. They are great for wedding dresses too. My girlfriend saved almost $700 on her dress a few years ago by finding it in a salon and then ordering from Chrissy O.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards