Wedding Etiquette Forum

Intervention

Ugh, the one on right now is so hard to watch. The Korean mommy is breaking my heart. I wish I wasn't addicted to this depressing show (no pun intended, really).

Anybody else watching?

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko

Re: Intervention

• We Tivoed it and just started it.  Her dad is so cute.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Me. 

This chick is pissing me off.  Fuuck that electricity bullshiit.  Her brother is basically her slave.  Her whole family is just subservient to this chick.  She has the nerve to say she isn't a drug addict.
  • Also, I love Hoarders too.  Can't wait for that.  I think tonight may be a food hoarder - is it crazy that these are fave hoarders.
  • Holyshit, how can she move that fast? I've never heard so much bleeping on this show.

I agree, she is really annoying. I would not like to work with her.

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • She's fuucking ridiculous.  She is just craving attention and she is in no way in that much pain. 
  • Oh my gosh, if her mom cries I'm going to cry. She reminds me of my mommy.

Capri, I can't watch that hoarding show. It grosses me out. Did you watch Obsessed when it was on? That was reallllly interesting.

• I did.  Obsessed was on TLC, right.  I watch all those odd shows.  I just find it fascinating. 

She's guilting her parents.  I hate it. I want to punch her.
  • I know, she's laughing like she knows her mom's going to cave. Uh oh, her dad is kind of hard core all of a sudden.

• I hope her brother gets a life now.  Her mom is so hurt. Hopefully she'll have a fruitful recover.
  • Aw, her mom went to treatment too! I hope her brother gets a life too. They all probably need treatment after dealing with a sick family member like that. I think she needs a lot of help, but unfortunately she seems to be mistaking narcotic addiction for pain.

• What? Is this a new one, or a rerun. The bulimic alcoholic guy is on my TV right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_intervention-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ebf99f65-8700-4d02-9f07-4bab2c95f848Post:097ea86b-4577-446a-ac28-ef6a0133027d">Re: Intervention</a>:
    [QUOTE]What? Is this a new one, or a rerun. The bulimic alcoholic guy is on my TV right now.
    Posted by brookelynpaisley[/QUOTE]

Hm, that's weird. I'm in EST, but it's cable so it shouldn't matter. I think this was a new one. Her name is Linda and she's addicted to fentanyl; her Korean family is very traditional and take care of her. The one before this was an alcoholic lady, so I'm not sure what's going on.

• Brooke, tonight was the premiere.  So, it's not a rerun, but it doesn't come on until 9pm.  So, you could be watching a rerun now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards