October 2013 Weddings

Thursday Questions

1. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If yes, as what?
2. Favorite Holiday?
3. Christmas is in two months (from today) EEK! How do you feel about this?
4. If you do not celebrate Christmas, what holiday do you celebrate?
5. Favorite food on Thanksgiving?
6. Best family holiday tradition?
7. Favorite holiday movie?
8. Do you find it hard to surprise FI with gifts?
9. Do you like surprises?
10. Have you thought about what you are getting FI for the holiday that you do celebrate?

Re: Thursday Questions

• 1. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If yes, as what?
    No, it really is not my thing. We also don't get kids trick or treating at our house because of the location.
    2. Favorite Holiday?
    Not Christmas. I guess you can call me a grinch but, being a child of divorce with divorced grandparents and the traveling those two days sucks! Probably Thanksgiving though. I love my Gma's cooking.
    Ugh! lol thats all I will say.
    N/A
    Mashed potatos and brown n serve rolls!
    Watching "Christmas Story" all day on Xmas.
    Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation
    Yes, he is nosey. I pulled it off last year though!
    No, I hate them!
    10. Have you thought about what you are getting FI for the holiday that you do celebrate?
    Trying to figure that out. I already know what he got me (he's been paying on it since June) so I am excited to finally get it.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_thursday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:ec0aa6fa-023b-4bb2-803f-a75f6e850fe2Post:229b3925-ae87-4537-8923-abed4740e795">Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If yes, as what? 2. Favorite Holiday? 3. Christmas is in two months (from today) EEK! How do you feel about this? 4. If you do not celebrate Christmas, what holiday do you celebrate? 5. Favorite food on Thanksgiving? 6. Best family holiday tradition? 7. Favorite holiday movie? 8. Do you find it hard to surprise FI with gifts? 9. Do you like surprises? 10. Have you thought about what you are getting FI for the holiday that you do celebrate?
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

<div>1. No, I have to work :(</div><div>2. Christmas!!!!!</div><div>3. Beyond excited, FI and I will have our own place by then. I get to decorate the crap outta the place!</div><div>4. N/A</div><div>5. Mashed potatoes, or corn casserole</div><div>6. Setting up the Christmas tree on Black Friday</div><div>7. Either the Grinch or Santa Clause (the one with Tim Allen)</div><div>8. We don't do gifts really anymore, been together 7 years and the money is better spent in other ways</div><div>9. Love surprises!</div><div>10. We are going to purchase wedding bands for Christmas. So exciting, I know lol!</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If yes, as what?  Not this year.
    2. Favorite Holiday?  Thanksgiving
    3. Christmas is in two months (from today) EEK! How do you feel about this?  How is it almost Christmas....it came way too fast!
    4. If you do not celebrate Christmas, what holiday do you celebrate?  N/A
    5. Favorite food on Thanksgiving?  my aunt's mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie
    6. Best family holiday tradition? deocrating for Christmas the weekend of Thanksgiving
    7. Favorite holiday movie?  home alone 1&2 and Christmas Story
    8. Do you find it hard to surprise FI with gifts?  nope, he's easy to surprise
    9. Do you like surprises? yes
    10. Have you thought about what you are getting FI for the holiday that you do celebrate?  Yup, I bought it a few days ago
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_thursday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:ec0aa6fa-023b-4bb2-803f-a75f6e850fe2Post:61590321-1770-4149-baa5-0bf837b4e850">Re: Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If yes, as what?   Not this year. 2. Favorite Holiday?   Thanksgiving 3. Christmas is in two months (from today) EEK! How do you feel about this?  How is it almost Christmas....it came way too fast! 4. If you do not celebrate Christmas, what holiday do you celebrate?   N/A 5. Favorite food on Thanksgiving?   my aunt's mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie 6. Best family holiday tradition? deocrating for Christmas the weekend of Thanksgiving 7. Favorite holiday movie?   home alone 1&2 and Christmas Story 8. Do you find it hard to surprise FI with gifts?  nope, he's easy to surprise 9. Do you like surprises? yes <strong>10. Have you thought about what you are getting FI for the holiday that you do celebrate?   Yup, I bought it a few days ago</strong>
    Posted by aimkin[/QUOTE]

And....

• He loves the Chicago Bulls so I got him tickets that are 10 rows from the court.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If yes, as what?
    Yes as a witch to hand out candy to the kidlets
    2. Favorite Holiday?
    Birthdays
    Uhg bye bye savings plan
    N/A
    Cranberries or Pumpkin Pie Filling
    Decorating the Tree Together
    Miracle on 34th street
    No I find it hard not telling him my surprises though because I get so excited about them.
    Yes but I dont like waiting for them.
    A little I'm still thinking.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • shannie11shannie11 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2012
    1. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If yes, as what?
    I think we are going to a party on saturday.  I don't feel like going out to spend $100 on a costume this year so I think I am wearing one of  my old ones.  I will prob be Robin from batman and robin.
    2. Favorite Holiday?
    Christmas.  Thats is prob why he proposed that day!  Now it is definately my favorite.  There is just something special for me that time of year.
    Bring it!  I am ready.  Though I do want to try and get my shopping done earlier this year.
    N/A
    Stuffing.  Oh and the skin on the turkey.  hmm maybe the green bean casserole.  I don't normally eat like that so all this sounds good!
    Has to be christmas eve.  We usually all go to my moms house. I have three sisters and two nieces.  We make it a girls "afternoon" .  We all have snacks and the adults have wine.  We all exchange presents.  It is just a good way to start off two crazy days of going from place to place.
    Every year Fiance and I watch Holiday Inn and White Christmas.  I love when they are on!  I also like the movie Prancer and Polar expres.  Elf is pretty close to.  
    Yes!  we try not to spend too crazy on each other for christmas.  We did it our first year together and it was definately and overkill.  We mostly just do stockings.
    I do but I can usually figure them out!
    This year since we are saving it prob won't be too much.  Like I said we usually do stockings.  So there are gift cards, a video game,  candy and other little things that I can find to put into there.  I was thinking a watch but I don't know how much he would appreciate it.  He def would appreciate the video game though!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards