Nevada-Las Vegas

Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace

Hi everyone!  I'm getting married June 23 at the Planet Hollywood Chapel and currently have a suite at PH booked for my in-suite reception.  I'm now thinking of changing my in suite reception to the Cosmo wraparound suite because I love the view.  My question is, do you all think it would be too hot to be on the terrace? My reception is at 4:00pm, but I'm thinking because the terrace is on a high floor, it'd be somewhat cool/fresh? Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace

• It will be hit or miss.  We got married at Mix restaurant June 11 last year and its on the 64th floor.  A lot of our guests hung out on the outdoor patio during cocktail hour as there was a decent breeze and not super hot.  However, two days later, it was pretty uncomfortable outside, so you never know.

You may want to keep your suite at PH anyway though; at Cosmo you have to use a room key to get to the wraparound floor so that could be the first annoying issue, next up is they have a six guest maximum rule and someone recently posted a thread about a front desk person giving them a hard time about that, so there's no telling if they're going to start cracking down on insuites which could lead to a bad day.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards