Christian Weddings
Options

Weekend checks? Or just fun stuff?

How was everyone's weekend?

We finally got some stuff accomplished. 
We got some major rentals reserved, so we are set up to get the rest from the other company.
Made the card box.
Got 3/4 of the way done on the RB pillow.
Got our list of favorite hymns to the pianist to compile/compose the music for our prelude, processional, and bridal processional.
Had another pre-marital counseling--talked about the Ephesians passage and took the Prepare Enrich test. 

Went to an art show opening for a friend with some photos in it...always fun to see a friend succeed in what she loves to do!

Re: Weekend checks? Or just fun stuff?

• Options
    edited December 2011

We finished marriage counseling on Friday; finished getting FI moved in to his new apartment, which will also be mine in six days; got our marriage license; and picked my mother up from the airport!

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using silk flowers, so I got my bouquet and the BMs bouquets done.  I finished stamping on the tags for the favors baggies, and I started on the boutonnieres!  Phew! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having the rehearsal dinner in my parents back yard, so we did a lot of yard work over there - the weather was beautiful in central PA! 

We also had dinner with my parents and FI's parents, and it was nice to get some wedding details hashed out with everyone there.

This afternoon we're going wedding band shopping and getting our marriage license!!!
  • Options
    jgavigan3376jgavigan3376 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I picked out and ordered my wedding jewelry from etsy! Excited about that!

Picked up my first bridesmaid's dress (they all ordered different dresses in the same color) and my junior bridesmaid's dress. Both look great! yay!

Almost finished typing my address labels. Plan to work on invitations next weekend!

And we're meeting with the photographer tomorrow night. :)

I finally feel like things are getting done! Only 95 days until the wedding-yikes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Two of my BM's tried on dresses, and found ones that they love! :)  And we ordered the STD's so we can get those out this summer!!  I JUST got home for summer break, so I'm hoping to get a lot done before we head back to class in August.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards