Honeymoon Discussions

Secrets Maroma Beach BOOKED!!!

I'm sooo excited!  I have to work today but there are only a few days left of the sale on Secrets resorts.  So I gave my fiance a "project" to meet with a travel agent and get our honeymoon booked today and he got it done! 

We will be staying at Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun 9/26/11-10/1/11.  I've been debating and researching forever so it feels good to finally pull the trigger.  Thanks to everyone for all the reviews/advice on this board, it really helped me choose.  We splurged for the preferred club swim up-it's our honeymoon afterall.  I can't wait!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Secrets Maroma Beach BOOKED!!!

• Yay!!! We did the preferred club swim-up for our HM in Oct 2010 and loved it!!  I hope you do too!
  • Hz80408 I private messaged you regarding secrets Maroma beach.  Can you give me more details about the hotel.  Its a serious contender for my honeymoon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ya!!! I will be there 9/19-9/24....SO ready for it.
  • We are going 9/25-10/2. :)

see ya around.. haha.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_secrets-maroma-beach-booked?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:11Discussion:45d4ab49-6309-469b-b712-8438c662e514Post:e8c0a8e5-6c59-4d51-8a62-9388d8a48e2d">Re: Secrets Maroma Beach BOOKED!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hz80408 I private messaged you regarding secrets Maroma beach.  Can you give me more details about the hotel.  Its a serious contender for my honeymoon.
    Posted by Sammydan703[/QUOTE]

I think I wrote you back already...if I remember correctly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards