California-Los Angeles

Santa Barbara Florist

Does anyone have any referrals for a florist in Santa Barbara? I just spoke with one and she sent me a proposal for centerpieces at $150 each! Is that outrageous?! I was thinking $2,500 budget for everything.
Thanks!

Re: Santa Barbara Florist

• That seems really high.  What types of flowers?  Usually you can take the quote to another florist and they will lower it.  That's what I did.
  • I don't  know of any florist in Santa Barbara, but there is now a unique gift registry that allows family, friends and guest to gift towards your flowers and decorations as a gift.  Latest trend, especially in California.  Many of your guest who can not attend the ceremony or reception find it as a way to feel like there are there through the flowers and decorations.  Have the wedding you dreamed of and allow those who can not be a part of it also help you celebrate your day your way!

Take a look at it  www.cashenbridalaccount.com
  • Hi - We're using GrassRoots florist in Santa Barbara, and have really enjoyed working with them thus far. Eileen was great during the initial consultation - taking the time to get to know what I was really picturing and working with our budget. She'll give some great recommendations to keep costs down.
  • Hello.. I know a florist in Camarillo but she services Santa Barbara. Her name is Amy Jordan from Stella Blooms. She's pretty amazing. I'm sure you'll love her and her style. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards