June 2013 Weddings

ONE YEAR!!!!!

Today is my one year until the wedding. Crossing my figers it is not this gross and humid next year. I can't believe it's here already. 

I know there are a lot of June 29 ladies on this board. Congrats and happy planning!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ONE YEAR!!!!!

• kellyelizkellyeliz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Congrats Date Twin! So excited! Also excited to NOT have to say No, no next June 29th haha... My limo driver called this week to ask about payment and picking me up today, I had to remind him he was a year early.
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats! Can't believe it's only a year away.  And our tickers start moving now!
  • Congrats to all the June 29th ladies!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats date twins! Finally here
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • I'm starting to get REALLY excited now! Especially after seeing a lot of the other brides on this board start their one year countdowns already. There's been so much going on here that I didn't even realize what day it was until my FMIL posted on my facebook page this morning and I immediately came here to post about it :) Congrats date twins! Our countdown begins now :)
    September Signature Challenge - Fave sports team

My planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats to all you beautiful ladies!!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay!!! FINALLY!!!!

FI and I are going to a Jays game tonight and I decided I'm going to buy him a Bautista jersey as a "happy one year until our wedding" present :P   He has wanted one really bad because they just redesigned them, but was responsible and didn't buy one since we're  really scrimping our pennies trying to save up as much as we can for the wedding/buying a house/new car, etc.    WIth all of the sacrifices he's been making for our future, I think he deserves a treat!
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congratulations to all of you June 29th ladies!
  • Congrats date twins! I stopped at the grocery store and bought some flowers in our wedding colors. LAME. lol

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!!! Ladies my year mark was yesterday but indeed it is exciting it is starting to feel real now, although its a year away the time will go by fast!!! I'm just praying for decent weather 80's I'm ok with but with the weather in Chicago this week upper 90's and 100's I'm a little scared we are having the ceremony outside.
  • yay congrats june 29th ladies!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • YAY!
    June '13 - Cake!

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Yay! It's mine too!! Congrats to all the June 29th ladies!! :
  • AllieS421AllieS421 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Me too! SO happy for all of us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats to all of the June 29ers!
    June 2013 Sig

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Congrats to all the June 29th brides. Kelly I think that's hilarious that your limo driver called to pick you up!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay me too! Super excited! My furture 13yr old step-daughter even sent a happy 1yr till your wedding! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards