Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

TOM, wedding day??

Anyone have their friend on their wedding day?? I am so worrying that it will be my TOM. I hope I get it earlier than expected cuz I don't want to deal with that on my wedding day! GAH!! 

Re: TOM, wedding day??

• edited December 2011
    If you're on the pill, you can attempt to skip it by ditching the last week of your pack and going straight into the next pack.  It doesn't always work (they recommend you do it months in advance to change your cycle).  You may have breakthrough bleeding or it may still come.  But its worth a shot.  Just use extra protection since you're messing with your cycle. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All I have to say is thank god for the pill and knowing when I'm going to get it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oh yea I am not on the pill.. lol. I got off the pill cuz I hated how I felt. :(  so thats out haha. And I could care less if I get preggers anyway :)  haha.  Thanks though.

I am tracking it on my phone, using an app, and it seems like it comes every 23-25 days, thats odd, but I hope, if thats the case, then I should get it before, and hopefully be over it by the wedding day.

I just hope I don't, it will be a pain to just pee that day, let alone change a tampon. ugh

• edited December 2011

Honestly, you'll probably be pretty stressed, so there's a possibility you'll miss it. (that's how it was with me at least) But I would recommend having some kind of extra protection for that day if it hasn't shown up yet.

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_tom-wedding-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:354ee00d-0cd7-44f2-8d44-94c451f4a7d7Post:21f7ac0a-9c09-4f62-bf01-83815a820264">Re: TOM, wedding day??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Honestly, you'll probably be pretty stressed, so there's a possibility you'll miss it. (that's how it was with me at least) But I would recommend having some kind of extra protection for that day if it hasn't shown up yet.
    Posted by paprika28[/QUOTE]

Well, if I do miss it, I will get it after while I am on my HM, and like I said, I don't care if I get pregnant, the only thing holding me back from that now is my wedding ha. I just wanted to drink on my wedding day.

So hopefully if my calculations are correct, I will get it the monday before my wedding.
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was supposed to get mine halfway through our honeymoon.  I typically get it  every 28-29 days.  I didn't get it until 5 days after we got home from Jamaica, which was the day of my annual OBGYN appt.  I asked my doctor about it and she said the stress/excitement probably delayed it.  Your body will be going through so many emotions plus lack of sleep to straight up relaxation on ur HM and a different diet. If you're due the Monday before your wedding, hopefully you won't be too stressed yet and it will come right on time and be normal for you.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards