Wedding Etiquette Forum

*pokes head in cautiously*

Re: *pokes head in cautiously*

• He's also really short.  I don't find him sexy.
  • Apollo 13 was one of my favorite movies growing up!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Good evening! I'm excited to see TK working sorta normal here. We went out to dinner for Indian food and are now watching weirdos on TLC with outrageous Christmas light displays. I love sushi. And would suggest first timers start with the veggie rolls. Mmm!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yea, I don't like him either. Way too crazy. I always wonder if people still like him. 

Erin, I really dislike Cameron Diaz too. Probably more than I should. She isn't a great actress and she seems so stuck up. 
  • Yes, Top Gun also.  I remember the old-school Rosie O'Donnel Show and her calling him "My Tommy" and talking about her huuuuuuuge crush on him.  I miss that show.
    Photobucket
  • Cameron Diaz isn't my favorite. I don't dislike her, but I don't try to make sure I see all her movies either. Often I think the characters she plays annoy me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love Tom Hanks. Green Mile is my favorite of his. I am annoyed by Tom Cruise. I hate when Denzel dies. And I find Robin Williams sexy.
  • Sushi sounds so delicious right now. I can't get my H to try it with me. He's such a picky eater. :( I keep telling him he can just eat California rolls, but he won't do it. Party pooper.
  • I think my cold is getting to me. I must get some sleep. Have a good night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A movie with Denzel in it can't be bad. 

Tom Cruise is HILLARIOUS in Tropic Thunder. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pokes-head-cautiously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3f8ec7d-fd8f-4649-bf73-beb9fb1d51c2Post:87852890-e2f1-4adb-b1fd-ac0fc6765732">Re: *pokes head in cautiously*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love Tom Hanks. Green Mile is my favorite of his. I am annoyed by Tom Cruise. I hate when Denzel dies. <strong>And I find Robin Williams sexy.</strong>
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Nickie, you always surprise me. 
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I don't think I've ever heard that before</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pokes-head-cautiously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3f8ec7d-fd8f-4649-bf73-beb9fb1d51c2Post:b3805c0a-bf71-45ea-97a7-3d004294bc0e">Re: *pokes head in cautiously*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sushi sounds so delicious right now. I can't get my H to try it with me. He's such a picky eater. :( I keep telling him he can just eat California rolls, but he won't do it. Party pooper.
    Posted by ErinG93[/QUOTE]

My H has begun to dislike sushi too. We went out for it so much when we first started dating he's sick of it. It almost a crime against food. But I find excuses to go on my own or with friends. I love the pickled Ginger.
  • I can't stand Tom Cruise. Some of the movies he's in are alright but other than that can't deal with him.
  • Denzel is another good one. John Q was really good. As was Man On Fire.

Now I want a spicy tuna roll. Why did I start that?
    imageimage
  • Ah, Robin Williams?! Nicki, we were getting along so well! ;) I'm kidding. To each their own, right?
  • Hi everyone!

To catch up, I like Tom Hanks' movies, but don't find him attractive. I love most Tom Cruise movies pre-Jerry Maguire, but think he's a few screws loose now.  I don't like sushi.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pokes-head-cautiously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3f8ec7d-fd8f-4649-bf73-beb9fb1d51c2Post:d465610e-6834-478f-89c7-4565797a585b">Re: *pokes head in cautiously*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *pokes head in cautiously* : Nickie, you always surprise me.  I don't think I've ever heard that before
    Posted by eorea[/QUOTE]

I don't know why, he's too hairy do my taste, but theres just something about him... His silliness is what I might be all sexed up about. I don't think I can really explain it without sounding like a crazy person, so I will stop.
  • I don't like sushi.
  • I love Robin Williams but I don't think I'd go so far as to call him sexy. To each their own though! 

John Q makes me cry.
  • I love Robin Williams sense of humor! One of my favorite movies with him is What Dreams May Come. Although it makes me cry all the time.
  • I loved Robin Williams the most in Hook and Mrs. Doubtfire... He seemed like he would be an awesome dad.
    Photobucket
  • I've only tried it once.  My stomach was in all kinds of knots that day (I'd just been let go from my job) and so that probably wasn't the best time to try something new.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pokes-head-cautiously?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:a3f8ec7d-fd8f-4649-bf73-beb9fb1d51c2Post:ee0e7b81-95e2-4ca8-ad0c-29bd97e853ec">Re: *pokes head in cautiously*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love Robin Williams sense of humor! One of my favorite movies with him is What Dreams May Come. Although it makes me cry all the time.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

I need to rewatch that. I reminder finding it cool, but being confused by the plot. Also, I think there was a Rhodesian Ridgeback in that movie which is always a plus!
  • I gotta bring this thread back to surisburnbook.

How was this mentioned but not discussed?  Best thing ever.
  • eoreaeorea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicki, you are awesome. Seriously. 

On that note, I am getting off of here so we can watch our movie. Goodnight everyone! 
  • I've read it a few times.  It has WIN written all over it.
  • I've been going back and forth between here and surisburnbook. Never heard of it before. So awesome!
    imageimage
  • Thanks E-Oreo! Enjoy your movie and Good night! Heats this burn book about? I am googling now...
  • I've been reading it. Very funny! Who writes it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards