Pre-wedding Parties

Bridal Shower sign in table idea

Hello,
 My friend is getting married and needs a little help coming up with a unique guestbook idea for her Romance Paris Theme shower. Any suggestions? TIA! 

Re: Bridal Shower sign in table idea

• bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What do you mean?  Isn't a book with the appropriate theme enough?
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    edited December 2011
    Why do you even need a guestbook for a shower?  How many people are coming to it?  I've never in my life been to shower where I needed to sign a guestbook.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
     There's going to approximately 80 guest. We were thinking of having a frame with their picture on it and have everyone write their best wishes on it. 
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    edited December 2011
    Wow-80 people is an awful lot for a shower.  Can that list be scaled down any?  It's really supposed to be only closest family and friends.

And a signature mat sounds much more like a wedding thing than and shower thing.  The shower shouldn't overshadow the wedding, after all.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    Not every female invited to the wedding needs to be invited to the shower. It is supposed to be CLOSE friends and family. A guest book is not necessary. Someone just needs to write down who bought what for the bride to help her along with TY notes.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • edited December 2011
    Hello, I am planning a bridal shower for my friend and long story short, I am having wishing well sign in at the front of the room with a pen and blank notecards. Guests put in pieces of advice, receipes for love, you, know, "wishing them well" for their marriage. Anyway, you can do something similar, I found a cardboard wishing well that you clip together, maybe you can find like an eiffel tower or whatever monuments are in france and have guests to something like that. Good luck.
    My Planning Website Tied The Knot on 12-4-10! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards