Illinois-Chicago

NWR: NYE Plans?!

Whatcha up to this wknd ladies?

Re: NWR: NYE Plans?!

• We are heading to Minneapolis tomorrow morning to go to DH's cousin's wedding :-(  Not happy about it.  NYE is always our holiday with no obligations, and normally either go out to a nice dinner or stay in and cook a nice dinner.  Plus we are not at all close to this cousin.  Oh well.  How about you?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • quiet NYE in maybe out for a nice dinner though...my 30th bday is on Monday so we are going out for that at least!
  • Happy early birthday Paps!

We're done lowkey the past two years and loved it.  This year, we're bumping it up a notch, slightly.  We're going to Galena tmrw-Sun.  Although I wish I would have realized it's a 3hr drive before we agreed to meet hometown friends there!  (From our hometown it's just 1.5hrs).
  • H ans I are hitting up Becketts (belmont and ashland) for their party package. His best man works a second job bartending there. Should be a good time!

Happy New Year, ladies!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_nwr-nye-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:5e998807-0e3a-4f71-9db3-f6d22dffe181Post:f5e36bff-10ad-474c-8ded-8b53f8572410">Re: NWR: NYE Plans?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Happy early birthday Paps! </strong>We're done lowkey the past two years and loved it.  This year, we're bumping it up a notch, slightly.  We're going to Galena tmrw-Sun.  Although I wish I would have realized it's a 3hr drive before we agreed to meet hometown friends there!  (From our hometown it's just 1.5hrs).
    Posted by hz80408[/QUOTE]

Cheers everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards