Ohio-Toledo

I am speechless.

I havent seen them all yet. But the few i have seen make me utterly speechless. I cannot wait to share them with all of you. Here are a few more from my photographer that he posted on fb last night. <3

Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I am speechless.

• edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more  :)
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow, they are super pretty!!!!!!!!  You are beautiful. And your flower girl is adorable.

Hey, if I send you a PM with my name, will you add me on Facebook so I can stalk your pictures? Or would that make me creepy? lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, is right, they are gorgeous! 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_am-speechless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:5e972f57-6e55-441c-82e1-d265d454db45Post:06c136b7-5147-438c-a101-4c446349271f">Re: I am speechless.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, they are super pretty!!!!!!!!  You are beautiful. And your flower girl is adorable. Hey, if I send you a PM with my name, will you add me on Facebook so I can stalk your pictures? Or would that make me creepy? lol
    Posted by rak123[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Rak, I want to too!  So we are both creepy  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    SURE!!!! :) Go ahead! Just tell me you PM me. Cuz i dont check them unless someone tells me!

(both of you)
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ps. the flower girl is my Neice Justice (my sister is keeping the Red Head population going!) ;)
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a PM!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    AMAZING! Can't wait to see more :o)
  • edited December 2011
    PM'd ya!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    i pm'd you both back will add now! :)
  • mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards