• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

VistaPrint

We're getting ready to send out our save the dates and we are looking for a place to print out magnets.  I designed our STDs myself, so we just need a printing place, not a design place.  Vistaprint, looks like it would be the best route to go.  Has anyone ever used them before and what were your experiences?? Any other suggestions on where to look?

TIA!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: VistaPrint

• We ordered our STD postcards from them along with a bunch of other free stuff and they came out great! I believe a lot of girls have used Vistaprint
    My Bio
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • I am using vistaprint but haven't actually ordered anything yet.  They are really inexpensive though, and a lot of girls have given them great reviews.  Another place you may want to look into is magnet street.  There designs are a lot more complex, and they are quite a bit more spendy.
    PhotobucketPhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: VistaPrint:
    I am using vistaprint but haven't actually ordered anything yet.  They are really inexpensive though, and a lot of girls have given them great reviews.  Another place you may want to look into is magnet street.  There designs are a lot more complex, and they are quite a bit more spendy.
    Posted by Liberty27
    Yeah I looked at magnet street, but we already have a design created that I did with a design program we just need someone to print it for us.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I used the coupons I got for 50 magnets made with my own design 100 postcards (front color and glossy back b/w)  and 1 stamp all for 30 bucks with shipping. The postcards were free but I made my own designs and its only 4.99 to updload those designs :) I have use them in the past and really excited for the product to come in. I did choose slow shipping because I would get it on or before 8/15 which is a good medium I believe
    Planning Bio
    106image Invited
    89image Accepted
    9image Declined
    0image Waiting

• I got std magnets from vista print and LOVE THEM! they're lightweight too so not super pricey to mail. they're business card sized - 

August Siggy: Inspiration!

Our wedding website!

Planning bio/blog!

• I got the business size ones and the clarity is great in the picture. 

Also, I had my FI take a magnet of the same size to the post office to check out what it would cost to mail and they said it wouldn't cost any extra than the normal postage.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kls114kls114 member
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    Magnet Street & Vistaprint are my top choices!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: VistaPrint:
    In Response to Re: VistaPrint : Any idea how much smaller the business card size magnets are, compared to the large magnets? How Is the clarity with the ones your purchased??
    Posted by libordke22

large magnets are I think, large. we got a free 'large' magnet with the calendar for 2010 on it and its like, 8x10. idk if there are any in between sizes? the clarity is perfect! the pic I posted isn't great because they don't let you view it in great resolution for some reason..ill take a pic of the actual one when I get home :)

Our wedding website!

Planning bio/blog!

• I used Magnet Street mostly because I had specific colors in mind that I wanted mine to be and I am not creative enough to create my own. I probably would have used Vista Prints if I created my own.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • update!

I mailed STDs today - with a postcard and small magnet, it didn't cost extra. Just the 44 cent stamp! So it ran me $30 for 70 cards.

HTH!

Our wedding website!

Planning bio/blog!

• Thanks for the AWESOME feedback everyone!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards