April 2010 Weddings

HUGE AW!!!!!!

One of FI's customers has possession of his deceased brother's house and is looking for someone to rent it, with the option to buy.  It's a really cute brick ranch with 3 bedrooms (Amanda gets her own room!), a long front porch (yay for me) and a detached 2.5 car garage (yay for FI).  He gave Mike and I first dibs!!!  He's got renters in their right now, and they're moving out the end of March.  We're supposed to meet up with him in mid March to look at the inside (we drove by yesterday & it's super cute!). He said he will rent it just to have someone in there and if we like it enough we can buy it on land contract or work something out.  Might I add, the rent is $700 a month, utilities will be higher but we can slash our cable bill by getting WOW instead of Comcast, and we'll save an azzload of money by not having to spend all those quarters on doing laundry.  Woo Hoo!!!  It's in Southgate, which is 10 minutes from Woodhaven where we live now.  I'll be 10 minutes from my parents and 5 minutes from Amanda.  It will also be a shorter and more direct drive to work.  Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Re: HUGE AW!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards