Texas-San Antonio

**DeadUtopia**

How did the surgery go? I saw you posting on Chit Chat but didn't know if you wanted it on blast there :)

Re: **DeadUtopia**

• DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It went good! Thank you for asking! :)I feel like a big pile of poo, but I try to keep telling myself it's worth it to have the problem fixed.

I had an umbilical hernia that was caused by the pressure of my last pregnancy (if you google it, mine looked no where near as horrible as what you'll see there lol) and to fix it they insert a mesh panel to keep the hernia from coming back. It's not incredibly invasive, but OMG the healing sucks!!! My doc was kind and gave me good pain meds, and FI has been so amazing helping me around the house (he's even washing his clothes right now) but the worst part is I can't hold the baby! He's over the weight limit and I tried to hold him anyway but that was a no go. I should be back to normal in about 4 weeks.

How about you?!? Just over 1 week to go!! Are you excited?? :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad you're okay. And generally, the second and third days after surgery are the worst :(.

I would hate not being able to hold my baby!! But hopefully soon :) and that's good FI is picking up slack. He's a keeper! lol

And I am getting very, very nervous right now about our wedding haha.I dunno why but I am!
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's so weird because now days we spend years with, live with our fiance's, we make families, we share accounts, all BEFORE marraige, and yet we still get nervous when the wedding is about to happen.

I can't wait to see your pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards