Colorado-Denver

Ceremony/Reception Venue with Great View

We'd like to have our ceremony and reception somewhere in the denver metro area that has a good view. Any recommendations?

Re: Ceremony/Reception Venue with Great View

• red rocks chapel or any other venue that's at the top of a building

i think the denver athletic club is a rooftop venue as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Arrowhead Golf Club has great views but the food isnt very good. But the views are to die for and ask for a tasting before you make your decision. Maybe your tastes are different from mine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Crystal Rose has stuff on Lookout Mountain.  You can also look into some of the hotels in downtown, I've heard the view it beautiful from the Hyatt
    Payday
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_ceremonyreception-venue-with-great-view?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:60badfce-1f03-4b41-84b4-2791bd575ba9Post:af28a283-fdb6-42f8-81b2-027d3c1e6af2">Ceremony/Reception Venue with Great View</a>:
    [QUOTE]We'd like to have our ceremony and reception somewhere in the denver metro area that has a good view. Any recommendations?
    Posted by katiefa[/QUOTE]

One of the best views we saw was out Mount Vernon Country Club.  It overlooks Golden and the mountains.  We decided not to go with them because while they had a reasonable site fee, their liquor costs were crazy even for a venue with their own liquor license.  Might not be the best place if you will serve a lot of alcohol.
  • it might seem strange, but the History Colorado Building on Broadway has an amazing hall and a brillant view of the city and the mountains.

My FI and I were going to use them, but changed to Elitch for all the children that will be at our wedding :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • We are having our ceremony at Rockland Community Church on Lookout Mountain and our reception at Mt. Vernon Country Club, which is just down the road a couple of miles. Rockland has a huge window on the alter that faces the mountains. So pretty!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards