Not Engaged Yet

We're famous!

Ha ha, totally kidding.  But Tiger just sent me this email she got for a Bridal Show at the venue H and I got married at and they used one of our wedding photos for their banner.

Our photographer mentioned it on her FB page, but I didn't know what they were going to be using it for.  Apparently, they are also using one of our photos (don't know if it's the same one or not) in AZ Brides magazine.

No point to this other than it's just kind of fun to know.    Carry on.
Anniversary

Re: We're famous!

• Wow! That picture and your sig picture are gorgeous. I can see why they were used.

This totally ups your street cred in TK world :)
    White Knot
  • That's awesome and is definitely a gorgeous picture!
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • ... I honestly thought this was going to be a post about NEY being famous because someone flounced and got all butthurt on some other website complaining about what mean girls we are, hahaha.

Congrats!

• That's awesome, Jem! :) Plus I think those pictures rock, so Yay :)
  • That is really cool, Jem! And the photos are beautiful, so of course they wanted to use them.
  • Haha! That's FANTASTIC. And it's really funny how Tiger saw it. Small world. <3
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Oh you're famous know.  At least I get to say I knew you before you became too glitzy for us wee folk.  Congrats, they are gorgeous pictures.
  • It's because you're so gorgeous!

• Gorgeous!!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That is pretty awesome. Good job beautiful!
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_were-famous-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7ad5c73b-2064-408b-bc90-96fec7c1d31ePost:528306d5-93f9-46cb-af58-115dc14401ea">Re: We're famous!</a>:
    [QUOTE]... I honestly thought this was going to be a post about NEY being famous because someone flounced and got all butthurt on some other website complaining about what mean girls we are, hahaha. Congrats!
    Posted by ahstillwell[/QUOTE]

Ha!  I love finding those...but alas, it's just a shameless AW.  But if you're interested, there is a "I can't believe how mean you are" post on the WP board.  LOL.
    Anniversary
  • I think that's super exciting, Jem! Congratulations!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks everyone!  I'm glad our photographer is getting some recognition, she rocked.  Hopefully they'll add her name to their list of recommended vendors for the venue or something.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_were-famous-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7ad5c73b-2064-408b-bc90-96fec7c1d31ePost:702997ee-9db7-4184-8e69-8cc41981e29a">Re: We're famous!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're famous! : Ha!  I love finding those...but alas, it's just a shameless AW.  But if you're interested, there is a "I can't believe how mean you are" post on the WP board.  LOL.
    Posted by jemmini6[/QUOTE]

NOW INVOLVED. Thank you for the recommendation.

• That's so cool! They totally used it because you're such a gorgeous bride :)
  • Yeah, it was definitely a shock! I was like, wait, I know that girl. It took me a second to connect the two, but obviously jemmini had such an awesome dress and wedding that it didn't take me long :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• That is awesome that they are using your pics, which are amazing of course! 

Pretty neat that Tiger saw it and connected it to you, thanks to NEY, too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is so cool.  But I am with Allison.  I totally thought NEY was famous, but i am glad it is you!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards