Wedding Etiquette Forum

Whatcha doin?

2»

Re: Whatcha doin?

• I'm here, trying not to kick somebody in the nuts.  Not that anybody is around to kick, but whatever.  I went and tanned and then went to the grocery store to pick up some pretty flowers for a new vase we got for the wedding, got to the check out and realized I forgot my wallet on the couch, got home and my shitbrick dog had thrown up all over the carpet.  I stupidly left the little microwave tray from a weight watchers meal on the coffee table and he ate all the bits left.  Cleaning puked up spinach and cream is fucking gross.
  • Ugh Koopa, gotta love em. The other day I came home to a pee spot from the dog, then sat down on a hairball from the cat (she buried it on my bedcovers). Not their greatest moments.

A few years ago Dh was working overnights, which sucked but at least I had my dog to keep me safe in the apt. Then we had to keep her at sils for 2 weeks due to management being dickheads. I don't think I slept at all those 2 weeks. No Dh and no dog did not let me feel safe.
  • Dog vomit, mmmmm. My big dog randomly barfs once every couple of weeks, but luckily she's never done it while I'm not home. But when she does, you know it's coming and so does she and I've always been able to get her out the door to the yard in time.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatcha-doin-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ee71a024-e8c6-411c-8442-204b6612901dPost:20851f02-10bf-4973-a471-b0dd9367f35a">Re: Whatcha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here, trying not to kick somebody in the nuts.  Not that anybody is around to kick, but whatever.  I went and tanned and then went to the grocery store to pick up some pretty flowers for a new vase we got for the wedding, got to the check out and realized I forgot my wallet on the couch, got home and my shitbrick dog had thrown up all over the carpet.  I stupidly left the little microwave tray from a weight watchers meal on the coffee table and he ate all the bits left.  Cleaning puked up spinach and cream is fucking gross.
    Posted by Koopa17[/QUOTE]

Yuck- after I have to clean up something especially gross, I usually take a scalding hot shower or a scalding hot bubble bath so I get all the ick feeling washed away.
  • Well hi there.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatcha-doin-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ee71a024-e8c6-411c-8442-204b6612901dPost:7a255347-9239-42cc-b9b2-7b224cd96849">Re: Whatcha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hellooooooooooo.
    Posted by colleenspencer[/QUOTE]

Hiya, colleen!  Long time, no see!  Where have you been hiding?
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Is that really Colleen?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's me... In the flesh!

I've been taking a break, living the real life for a bit.  It got old, lol.
  • I'm here, designing our rehearsal dinner invites instead of doing homework. :/
  • So is it worth being back? lol
  • sadly, no.

How are you?  Do you and H live together yet?  How's work?  How are the kids?

Tell us bout yourself before we have to get Mandy to do a poll for you!
  • There are good days and bad ones.  Tonight has been really slow, but I don't think many people are around. 

How's the candy van?

• Sorry, left to go run.  But yeah, disgusting...normally I pick him up and run him to the nearest tile, it's soo much easier to clean.  But alas...

H will get gigantic bonus points with me if he shows up after work (any minute now) with flowers, since my attempt at purchasing some did not work.  We'll see about that!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatcha-doin-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ee71a024-e8c6-411c-8442-204b6612901dPost:a3d7abc8-6226-4a26-8e4c-0da07bc8fa7b">Re: Whatcha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]sadly, no. How are you?  Do you and H live together yet?  How's work?  How are the kids? Tell us bout yourself before we have to get Mandy to do a poll for you!
    Posted by aMrsin09[/QUOTE]

lol  I'm ok,  DH and I still don't live together.  Work sucks.  The kids are great!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatcha-doin-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ee71a024-e8c6-411c-8442-204b6612901dPost:264c7e2a-d676-49c6-ac8b-6b52b9b42e3f">Re: Whatcha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE].  How's the candy van?
    Posted by sucrets4[/QUOTE]
    It was in storage for the winter.  With all the candy expenses I couldn't afford winter tires.  Time to get the beast up and roilling again.
  • Awe, that blows.  Any idea when all that will be fixed?

H and I live together now.  It's mostly awesome ;-)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whatcha-doin-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ee71a024-e8c6-411c-8442-204b6612901dPost:c504f7a1-7113-43f4-9d81-b1d0e10327ce">Re: Whatcha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whatcha doin? : It was in storage for the winter.  With all the candy expenses I couldn't afford winter tires.  Time to get the beast up and roilling again.
    Posted by colleenspencer[/QUOTE]

Nice!  I'm sure more people are going to be outside since the weather is getting nicer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards