Florida-Central Florida

Rustic Barn/Country Wedding near central FL

I have looked all over central FL! I am in search of a venue for the ceremony and reception. I am on a budget and do not want to spend too much, aka I'm not rich! :) But I am willing to travel a little to a great venue, currently located in central FL. Please help! Thanks!

Re: Rustic Barn/Country Wedding near central FL

• Winter Park Farmer's Market is pretty budget friendly, they just book up FAST! When we looked at them in June they were already booked through next November. Thet are $1,000 to rent and let you use your own caterer, so that helps a lot and the place has a nice, rustic feel.

Wadsworth Ranch is another one, but its pricey, and I beleive you have to use Arthur's as your caterer and they aren't really cheap. 

Verplanck Farmhouse is the last one I know of, but I'm not sure on the price and it is more northern Florida. 
  • We're using Wild Acres Villa. It's a farm in Paisley. It's not cheap, but not super expensive either.
  • I'm not sure what you would consider "Central" Florida, but I recommend Cross Creek Ranch in Dover.  Gorgeous.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are uding Birdsong Barn in titusville 
    $1500 ceremony and reception brides room, tables, chairs, linens and some other decrotive pieces are included all day 8-11 with an hour after for clean up you can bring your own caterer as well www.facebook.com/birdsongbarn
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Hitching Post Barn in Brooksville Fl.
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_rustic-barncountry-wedding-near-central-fl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:eb105e57-541a-49ba-bbd0-5c0dfdab4573Post:5dd1dd6c-4b1b-4cb4-aa43-8cb614f7745e">Rustic Barn/Country Wedding near central FL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have looked all over central FL! I am in search of a venue for the ceremony and reception. I am on a budget and do not want to spend too much, aka I'm not rich! :) But I am willing to travel a little to a great venue, currently located in central FL. Please help! Thanks!
    Posted by hsidelinger[/QUOTE]

<div>We have a lakefront, beautifully landscaped, garden venue in Highlands County.  <a href="http://www.misscindysgardens.com" rel="nofollow">www.misscindysgardens.com</a></div>
  • Thanks for all the ideas!
  • There is a new barn venue that is opening January 2014!! It is in central florida and it's called the Delamater house!!! They have a Facebook page!! It's beautiful
  • Oh and I got married there...couldn't find a barn so my wonderful dad built one and decided to let other people get married there too!!
  • Henscratch farms in lake placid , fl
  • Try looking at The Acre Orlando!!
  • Look up Maranatha Plantation, it's in Pierson, Fl. 110 acre plantation on a lake with GORGEOUS wildflowers in April.
  • Saxon Manor in Brooksville, FL is building a brand new rustic barn venue and they also have a historical manor venue on site. Affordable and worry free packages too with available coordinators on site. www.saxonmanorevents.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards