Nevada-Las Vegas

Mini-Reviews!

Here's some quick reviews, I'll post full ones when I finish my wedding bio sometime this week.

The M Resort - We went here for our mani/pedis on Thursday.  The salon is fantastic and all the nail technicians were wonderful.  You get full use of the spa with a salon service, so if you go for a mani/pedi, you can also use the sauna, jacuzzi and pool.  (A+)

THEhotel - We have one of the small suites, but it's just the right size we needed.  The staff has been very helpful and accommodating.  We especially like the convenience to the MB Chapel and restaurant area.  (A)

Mandalay Bay Chapel - We used the Opal Shores package and we were very pleased.  Everything went smoothly and I was happy with our flowers (medium rose bouquet for me and 3 stem rose presentation for MOH).  We were thrilled with how our CD of music was used, all the songs faded in and out very nicely.  (A)

Rumjungle - I cannot say enough about our experience with Rumjungle for our reception dinner.  We had 25 guests and everyone loved it.  We used the Rodizio dinner package and a two-hour open bar with beer, wine and call brands.  Our favorite compliment came from Joe's stepdad, he said he hadn't had a cake so good since he left New York.  The food, the cake and the service were all stellar.  Katie Matthews, the banquet coordinator, worked above and beyond to make our dinner special.  Many kudos to her!  (A+)

Cashman Photography - Our photographer was Nidia and she was great to work with.  We haven't seen the pictures yet, we were having brunch with my brother and SIL, I flaked and forgot that we had our appointment at 1pm.  They were very nice when I called at 1:30 and rescheduled us for Monday morning. (A for photographer, grade pending for pictures)

Re: Mini-Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards