Georgia-Atlanta

Where should we film?!?

Ok ladies,

I'm always at a complete loss on where to do things in Atlanta and filming our love story is NO different. Our videographer is ready to film our story but I don't know where or even what I want to do.

What are some of the hidden gems that you'd recommend? What can you ask me that may get my creative juice flowing for this thing?!? I don't want to be uber typical and do a picnic scene at Piedmont Park. LOL We're both upbeat and action-y type of people so us feeding each other grapes and staring into each other's eyes would be totally unlike us. 

Here are some examples of his work/love stories:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!

Re: Where should we film?!?

• edited December 2011
    You could go to a fair on a slow day, or to the aquarium. Whatever places are special to you, think of places similar to go there. Go to a small town when it's low traffic and do video near some old buildings in the background. I'm possibly doing my engagement pics this saturday, any suggestion for pictures for me? Where did you do ur pics? I live in Gwinnett county, and don't want to drive more than an hour to do pics. I'm thinking Helen, oh....that'd be awesome for a video, that gives me an idea..... ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know if you'd want to drive up 985, but my FI and I went ziplining last year up in the North GA mountains.  Since you said you both were "action-y", (great word, btw :D), that would be a place where you could do some action shots.  But I don't know how the videographer would take his equipment - you can strap cameras, etc to your harnesses (got some great pics that way).  Maybe call the place and see if they can help out.  It's called North GA Canopy Tours.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards