Hawaii

anyone use Aria Studios?

I've seen their videos and am wondering if anyone has used their services before?  We are currently on the hunt for a videographer that does love story videos as well as wedding day videos :) TIA!
Todd & Cari
7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel

Re: anyone use Aria Studios?

• sarahestsarahest member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I used Aria Studios, and I had a really good experience with Kolby, who was able to put together a team to do my wedding at a moment's notice. I hadn't originally been planning on having my wedding videotaped, but a week before the wedding my MIL called and urged us to find one if we could.  Someone recommended them to my mother, so we called and luckily they were available.  Aria Studios was so nice to put together an ala carte package for us since we had a pretty short wedding and reception, which was super affordable as well.  I know nothing about videographers because I didn't research the different studios earlier in the planning process, but I was so blessed by their graciousness despite all the madness.

Good luck with your hunt!

-

We just got a link to a preview, and I think they really captured the love story of our wedding day: 

• edited December 2011
    Hi Sarah!  I got to watch your video when i browsed the site earlier and I LOVE your video.  Your wedding looked amazing and I love how they captured jason's emotion when you walked down the aisle.  so glad that another knottie used them.  I am almost certain we are going to go with them.  thanks for the review :)
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • MissP.MissP. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was just going to post the same question! Today I made the decision of going with them too. They are fabulous!
  • edited December 2011
    Kolby helped my videographer record our wedding but she didn't do any of the post editing.  I do know that knottie aggiem used her... here's a link her review: http://aggiejon.weebly.com/vendor-reviews-and-pics.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards