Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

This is your afternoon wake up call.

13»

Re: This is your afternoon wake up call.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_this-afternoon-wake-up-call?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b11a78c2-803d-4851-b002-eb37db7130bePost:09c02906-9013-482d-ad18-84dd7e974019">Re: This is your afternoon wake up call.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, that hoor. Bridesmaid dresses are the bane of my existence right now. OH and? I don't like being called MATRON of honor I decided. It makes me sound old and pregnant. I do'nt wanna be one.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    heh. I've been one too. it's weird. but at least you don't have to do the bouquet toss.
  • Options
    Moose, that's helpful of them to have that number then. But I hope it's him when you go to check.
  • Options
    me too moose. fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Looks like Tigger to me!!

Fave state: Florida. Or am I just trying to throw you off? I did think about it, and I prefer vacationing in Florida, so that must mean it's my favorite, right? 
  • Options
    I should be futzing with my Fall '10 syllabus.  Or organizing around the house.  Or psyching myself up to go back to work in a few weeks. 

Am I?

Well....  I have been, over the last few days, so it should count for today.  Yeah!

And moose, I'm crossing my fingers that kitty returns sooner, rather than later.  I'd be a mess if my (currently imaginary) cat took a powder.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards