• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

My vows... what do you think?

FI and I have decided to write our own vows- something that FI really wanted to do and I totally agreed. I have been working on them for about 1 1/2 weeks and this, I believe, is my finished product... what do you think???

Anthony, today is the day I have been dreaming of since I was a little girl and you are the man I have been praying for since those dreams began. You are my one and only. We both know without any doubt that God is the creator of this relationship and with out Him we would not be where we are right now. You are the man I love more than I can even describe; but with that love comes responsibility, responsibility that I willingly commit to.

I promise to be your supporter and encourager; to stand behind you and your dreams. I promise to trust you and believe that you will prayerfully make the right decisions for us. I promise to never give up on us, but to push through during the difficult times. I promise to love you and be faithful and have eyes for you and only you. I promise to keep you first, after God, and continually make sure you know you’re my #1. I promise to cherish, adore and respect you always and to strive each day to be worthy of your love. I promise to be honest, kind, and forgiving. And I promise to always be your best friend, your lover, your teammate and your confidant.

Anthony, this past year has been an adventure- full of challenges and many unknowns, but through this our faith has been stretched and our love has been strengthened. You bring me joy, passion, and love that I never knew could be so strong. I love you more and more every day and I am ready to begin our life together as husband and wife.

Re: My vows... what do you think?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards