Ohio-Cincinnati

Photographer: Anyone use Images by Daniel Michael and Company?

Hey all!  I am having trouble finding a good photographer that isn't going to break the bank.  Anyone use this photgrapher or have suggestions?

Re: Photographer: Anyone use Images by Daniel Michael and Company?

• edited December 2011
    What's your budget?
  • edited December 2011

Hopefully no more than $2000

• muldoomimuldoomi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using his company. We have Amanda as our photographer and she is amazing. We just got our engagement pictures back and they are phenomenal. She's tons of fun and made both my fiance and I feel completely relaxed during our engagement session. I highly recommend her.
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    For $2k, you have a lot of good choices.  I highly recommend Tracy Doyle Photography, her packages start at $1.9k.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I agree for $2 K or a little more there are good choices out there. Earlier this year I was in my friends wedding and Daniel Michael shot the wedding himself. I have to say it was a little chaotic. It kinda overwhelmed my friend. She thought he was just a little too personal. It wasn't what she was expecting. However, I have not experienced Amanda. It sounds like she may have a different approach. Good Luck with your search.
  • edited December 2011
    I would say Ashley Steele in that price range. I've looked at a ton of photogs in that price range and in my opinion (and two of my friends getting married within the next year) She is the best! I'm partial bc she did my wedding, but both my friends agree!
    www.shoesinthewindow.com
    www.shoesinthewindow.com/blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards