Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Pick my First Dance - XP from Club Board

FI and I have to choose a first dance by our dance lesson Friday, and we can't choose.  Help us pick!
imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
You made my wedding day complete.

Re: Pick my First Dance - XP from Club Board

• Options
    So Happy Together. I love that song.
  • Options
    I can't think of the first song but is the second one that "you and me, me and you..." because that song drives me nutty.
  • Options
    Roxy - yes, the second one is just what you're thinking.  And the first one is by Stevie Wonder.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Options
    Clearly I vote thefirst one then :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_pick-first-dance-xp-club-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:27914eba-c39e-4599-9a34-f82ceb593899Post:e9c86327-99d2-4163-be36-529f241c0cd8">Re: Pick my First Dance - XP from Club Board</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't think of the first song but is the second one that "you and me, me and you..." because that song drives me nutty.
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]

You are the sunshine of my life, yeah.  Thats why I'll always be around!  You are the apple of my eye, yeah.  Forever you'll stay in my hearrrttt!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    I big time love Stevie so I vote #1. "So Happy Together" reminds me of Winnie Cooper and Kevin from a Wonder Years episode Tongue out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards