Wedding Invitations & Paper

Stephita Invitations! Affordably beautiful!

So happy that I researched and found Stephita Invitations (located in Markham, Ontario).  They are all very knowledgeable, and helpful. Each time I have spoken or gone into see them, they have gone out of their way to help me.
I just received my Bridal Shower invitations!! They are so pretty, elegant, and ontop of it all, affordable!
I cannot wait to see what my wedding invitations look like!!
Thanks to all at Stephita! You guys rock!

Anna

Re: Stephita Invitations! Affordably beautiful!

• Goodness gracious, GO AWAY!!!
    imageimageimage
  • Aw man! I always miss the vendor posts!! I just want to see how these people think we are fooled by their posts!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_stephita-invitations-affordably-beautiful?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:1bef1749-207b-40cd-9102-50e21b7e2c11Post:4fc9fad1-0bb4-4cc9-a39f-56fceb07c9c7">Re: Stephita Invitations! Affordably beautiful!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw man! I always miss the vendor posts!! I just want to see how these people think we are fooled by their posts!
    Posted by EllenG27[/QUOTE]
    If you click on the "RSS" at the top of the post, it'll show you OP.<div>
    </div><div><span style="color:#000000;font-family:'Times New Roman';line-height:normal;font-size:medium;" class="Apple-style-span"><pre style="word-wrap:break-word;white-space:pre-wrap;">I though it was especially cute that she said she just received her bridal shower invites. So not only is she a vendor, but she's throwing he own shower.... Classy.</pre></span></div>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

**Current VistaPrint Groupon - $17 gets you $70(good 'til 11/8)**

**New project in the works: Follow my Twitter for more Groupon (etc) deals!**

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bio ~ A Bride's Guide to VistaPrint * www.vistaprint-goddess.weebly.com

"In my book you're a VistaPrint goddess" --Hannah

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards