August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
229 image Invited to celebrate!
191 image Remembered to RSVP!
26 image Can't make it
7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dear FI Friday

• Dear FI,

First of all, thank you for being so supportive through all the family drama lately. You're the best. Also I'm looking forward to another fun-filled weekend with you! I know we're running around all weekend again but it'll be a good time I promise! Lastly, I am hoping we can both channel our inner model for our e-pics tomorrow afternoon! Wink

Love always,

Me
    [url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt1490e0.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Thank you for being you. You have the most generous and kind heart and I am so very fortunate to have you as my partner. Thank you for making dinner last night. The haddock was simply scrumptious and a great choice to help me with my better eating habbits. You've been working very long hours this week. I promise on Sunday, your first full day off I will help you have a relaxing day. I love you!Smile
  • Dear FI,

I'm so excited to get back up to the boat with you this weekend. I'm even more excited to be moving in with you on Wednesday! I cannot believe it's finally happening, for a while it felt like we were never going to be in the same state. I know how important it is to you to have a nice, put together apartment, but I don't want to spend a ton of money to do it. Please understand why I think it's wasteful to throw away things we already have to buy a nicer one. I want to do it eventually, but this move is going to cost us a ton of money if you want to do it all NOW.

Love,

your super super excited FI
    26 image Can't make it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear Fi....I'm sorry I snapped at you this morning, but you know I'm not a morning person and going to work depresses me. However, I hope you enjoy your 'last hurrah' tonight before next week's surgery. I promise that I'll stick to the drink specials during happy hour and I won't go to bed too early tonight.

Love, me
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/3bvhh.jpg[/IMG]
  • Dear Fi,

Thank you for taking care of me yesterday and today! I'm sure waiting on me is not fun, but you do it well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear FI,

Keep your chin up. There's a job out there that is looking for you and will be 10000000000x better than the one you have now!!! Also, please call your granny-I know she misses you!

Love,
    me

PS I have Labor Day off! W00t!
  • Dear FI,

Okay, so I know I owe it to you since you have taken me to class twice this week, but on a Friday morning, I really don't want to wake up 3.5 hours early to take you to class. Oh well, I hope we have a fantastic Friday together and thanks for taking me to my race tomorrow. Hopefully my shin feels better by then.
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA
  • Dear FI...again,

Thanks for taking me to dinner tonight. I know I am so picky, but I love, love splurging when we go out to dinner. I'll even take you to the top of the hub for drinks!

Love you
    26 image Can't make it

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear FI,
    Thanks for always being there for me, it means a lot. I don't tell you thank you enough. 
    -me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Dear husband of mine,

I would like to know where you are right now, I've been really worried ever since I fould out most of the guys were able to go home last night from the field.  I really hope you call at some point today so I know what is going on.

Love,
    Your worried wife
  • Dear FI,
    I can't wait to go to Atlantic City this weekend! We will be leaving in less then 24 hrs woot! Also thank you for putting up with all of my crazy mood swings...I love you and always will!
    Love Me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    98 image Invited to celebrate!
    57 image Will be attending
    6 image Will be missing out
    35 image Can't Find their mailbox

• Dear FI,

I'm looking forward to going out w/you tonight to celebrate less than a yr to go til our wedding :) And I know we'll have fun tomorrow too at the fiesta! I love hanging out w/you!

Love, Me

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards