August 2012 Weddings

Your RSVP if you are including meal choices

We are finalizing our RSVP card and I am having a hard time with the wording for meal choices. If you are including meal choices on your RSVP card can you share the wording you used? Thank you!
Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart

Re: Your RSVP if you are including meal choices

• we had very little room so basically said:

Wedding Ceremony & Reception
    Friday, August 10th
      ___Accepts with pleasure
      ___Declines with regret

Please select an entrée
      ___Macadamia Nut Fresh Fish
      ___New York Steak
      ___Angel Hair Pasta

So far people are writing checks or numbers or some are initialling their names.
  • We asked people to initial their meal choice and then listed the two options. 
  • I put something like Please write your name and circle meal choice. ____________________ Chicken. Beef If u google search you can find suggestions as well.
    85image 71image 14image
  • Ok that was not how my post looked before posting it but basically I had a line for the name and under that put the choices.
    85image 71image 14image
  • For Ours, it kind of resembles this:

Kindly Respond by July 20, 2012

M_________________________________________

We have reserved ___ seats in your honor
      __ Will be there with Bells on!
      __ Will be there free of Bells.
      __ Will be there ... undecided on Bells.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
      __ Will Not be there... Heard there will be people wearing Bells
      __ Will Not be there ... Regardless of the Bell Controversy

PLEASE INITIAL EACH GUEST'S MEAL SELECTION

___                  _____                    _____
    (Pic of Chicken)     (Pic of Cow)            (Pic of Fish)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_your-rsvp-if-you-are-including-meal-choices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:f9ef32e8-094e-4d83-9b6d-0ee69e2aefc4Post:39799606-691a-4666-a6c9-9735598dd02d">Re: Your RSVP if you are including meal choices</a>:
    [QUOTE]For Ours, it kind of resembles this:  Kindly Respond by July 20, 2012 M _________________________________________ We have reserved ___ seats in your honor   __ Will be there with Bells on!   __ Will be there free of Bells.   __ Will be there ... undecided on Bells. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    __ Will Not be there... Heard there will be people wearing Bells   __ Will Not be there ... Regardless of the Bell Controversy PLEASE INITIAL EACH GUEST'S MEAL SELECTION              ___                  _____                    _____ (Pic of Chicken)     (Pic of Cow)            (Pic of Fish)
    Posted by CallMeMrsChaos[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>LMAO... I absolutley love this whole RSVP!! I'm now wishing I was more clever with mine. I'm sure your guests are enjoying recieving those

</div>
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our is:

M__________________
    Accepts with Pleasure
    Declines with Regret

Bistro Filet ___
    George's Bank Cod ___
    Served with Lobster Crepe (Smaller, in gray)
    Lemon Herb Chicken ___
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • CallMeMrsChaos  - - - - LOVE!!!!  Sooo cute.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_your-rsvp-if-you-are-including-meal-choices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:f9ef32e8-094e-4d83-9b6d-0ee69e2aefc4Post:6296a6b7-0add-47d1-aceb-5cf40aaa45c0">Re: Your RSVP if you are including meal choices</a>:
    [QUOTE]We asked people to initial their meal choice and then listed the two options. 
    Posted by Britt0412[/QUOTE]

I did exactly this too.

• Please kindly reply by July 10, 2012 
    M ________________ 
    ( )accept ( )decline 

Please indicate name 
    and meal choice (circle) 
    Mahi Mahi / Chicken / 
    / Vegetarian

People are either checking or writing a number in the accepts section and circling the meals - writing their names on the line

I got one call because it was 3 people to one  card_their son and there was only 2 lines i said just write him in - at least they asked before they did
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    Thanks ladies. I am TOTALLY overthinking this. Mine is similar to many of yours and I need to just finalize and go with it :)
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • AjoydAjoyd member
    First Comment
    PS CallMeMrsChaos I LOVE yours :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards