Colorado-Denver

Vases needed

Hi ladies!  I'm looking for plain cylinder style vases to create my centerpieces.  I'm not too specific on the size (anywhere from 4"-10" would be fine) but I do want them to be straight cylinders.  Any suggestions about where I could find some for a reasonable price?

Re: Vases needed

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dollar tree website.  you can order 7" tall cylinder vases for $1.00 a piece.  They will ship them to the store for you and then you pick up there.  I got lots of my vases there, then I also went to thrift stores, used coupons @ Michaels/Hobby Lobby & Joanns for the rest of mine!  Good luck!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • edited December 2011
    couldn't help but notice your post- I was on the other CO board, and there is someone GIVING AWAY vases.  Normally I lurk here, but thought I'd let you know.
  • edited December 2011
    I also have some for sale. I bought them all from Michael's and have 3 different sizes, 15 of each so 45 total. Let me know if you would like to see pictures!!

• latty27latty27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Target has some for 3.99 each, they're at least 10 inches tall i think. good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ablong1976ablong1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I second Dollar Tree.  I was at the Colfax Ave store last weekend and they have just what you're looking for there.  In fact they have TONS of glass options.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards