African American Weddings

realizes why she never wanted a dog

NWR:

Our new puppy bit the cord to my Frydaddy in half...HUHHHHHHH

Re: realizes why she never wanted a dog

• edited December 2011
    Lol, Im sorry !

We have cats and they dont tear up cords. But you cant cook with them around. For some reason they love obay seasoning.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He needs a spanking! lol.Tongue out
  • OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahhhhh!  Cats are not much better.  Our cat, Espn chewed the charger cords for iphones.  We now buy them in bulk.  The new kitten, Matilda who learned from our Espn (who also did this once) chewed our mini blinds.  Yeah.  I think this is why the FI is in no hurry to get a puppy.

What's the puppy's name and we demand pics!
  • edited December 2011
    i'll just be happy when she gets through the chewing stage...she chews on EVERYTHING....
  • edited December 2011
    She is sooo cute, but NAUGHTY as ever.....

Her name is Gigi....and she's a Mastiff...she is getting big QUICK
  • ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    LOL Mastiffs are great dogs but they like to chew more than the average dog. My MOH has an English Mastiff and he likes to gnaw on people as well as anything he can get his mouth around. I have a cat and she likes to stick her head in people's cups. Had to get after her for that.

I much prefer dogs to cats. I only have a cat because of my son and FI.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes...she chews our feet when we walk..the first month...I would literally be walking around with her chewing on my feet and pants legs...
  • edited December 2011
    girl we went through the same thing we have 2 puppies....thankfully they are just out of the chewing stage but i came home one day to a mess {thanks to FI not making sure the kennels were closed all the way} but they had torn through some stuffed animals in the kids rooms and chewed through our HD cable cord ugh!! i was ready for them both to go that nite!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Get a spray bottle and fill it with water. When the puppy starts to chew, shoot him/her. A little trick I learned when working at an animal hospital. It works for cats too. Or get some chew toys (no raw hide) because the baby is teething.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards